Thread
Printable Version

Being Human (US) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Being Human Season 2 Syfy Promo

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Being Human (US) Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres January 16, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Sneak Peek - Being Human

Turn This Mother Out

Well i have to say this was average start but just when she thought she was safe she turned i admit the fact we seen UK one kind give away most of plot lines but the daughter taking over the vampires should be interesting and i can't wait to see her back story consider how reluctant the other vampires wanted her to be the boss

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Disappointed the link is still dead for this episode, i thought it started a little slow but the mother decapitating those guys was great and poor Nora thinking she was lucky but watching her change was interesting

Being Human - Sneak Peek - All Out of Blood

2x02 Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?

Nora saving Josh after being shot was awesome and also being able to see Sally and the lost boys ghosts but i didn't realise Josh didn't know he scratched Nora and having a miscarriage was sad, Sally being able to body hijack is another neat trick but at what cost

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

You can see small difference in the story lines between UK and US

2x03 All Out Of Blood

What a small world that the girl Aidan is with was Josh's ex but what Nora said about he should of run away from her like he did with his ex and not cursed her but the reincarnation nurse was an interesting story line

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yeah it nice when they change some storylines from UK version.

2x04 (I Loathe You) For Sentimental Reasons

Sally trying to couch the nurse in the art of flirting was amusing and Josh helping the new wolf escape with her brother should be interesting

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

When Sally found out her ex-ghost boyfriend was in love with the nurse and that she stop him from reliving the drowing for her made her angry but body jumping into doctor girlfriend was interesting

Addicted to Love

Sally getting stuck in that women body was such good payback but what happend afterwards was sad. Wow i didn't see Nora ending coming of all people to get revenge and look like she's in their pact after what they did.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Sally getting some sexual activities with the help of body jumping was interesting but her having Sally's memories was disturbing and what Josh was about to do to Nora's ex was a surprise but looks like she got her own revenge and i think she liked it

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

I think she was taken advantage of because of the full moon

Mama Said There'd Be Decades Like These

Well Sally getting excited to see her mother was awful when she found she was cheating on her dad with the next door neighbour and Josh trying protect Nora by selling pure breed should be interesting way to get rid of them .

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Josh selling out the pure breeds should be interesting and Sally's mother having a ghostly affair was amusing

Thread