Thread
Printable Version

Being Human (US) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

There must be more to it because she kept away from him almost 200 years suddenly she wants to reconnect with him i call that suspicious?

Lil' Smokie

Well this episode answered so many question but i figured out  it was Susanna who killed the vampires in the club before they reveal it   .

4x03 Lil’ Smokie

That kid from the hospital certainly made Aidan life more complicated and Sally's powers sending her to a strange place was interesting but glad she could help Nora with her scare

4x04 The Panic Womb

Josh getting Nora to help the pregnant wolf was nice as she has no idea what she's carrying and Aidan's relationships with Kat becoming more serious was going to get complicated but her reaction to being a vampire was priceless, Sally asking Zoe for help was understandable as there aren't that many she can talk to

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well it was certainly a different reaction

Pack It Up, Pack It In

When is Sally going learn doing magic has consequences on everyone around her . Glad to see Josh and nora found a pack . .

4x05 Pack It Up, Pack It In

Kat asking Aidan to leave after he convinced her he was telling the truth was understandable but I did expect her to run at first and Aidan trying to liven up a werewolf party was amusing but what a bad time for Josh's sister to turn up

Cheater of the Pack

It nice to see some original storyline from this series but Robbie becoming a ghost should be interesting.

Josh cheating on Nora was unexpected but trying hide it was bound to make thing complicated

4x06 Cheater of the Pack

Josh's wolf cheating on Nora was a surprise but wanting to move was making himself look more guilty and Sally trying to stop the house from being sold was amusing but I didn't think she would take it that far

Gallows Humor

Aiden going to his wife was mistake since drug him to help him get sober i don't think she expected that much of confession as to how many people he has killed and telling him she killed their son was really awful timing just so he can feel something

4x07 Gallows Humor

Suzanna trying to clean the human blood out of Aidan was interesting but telling him about their son was bound to hurt him and Donna trying to help Sally deal with the loss of her brother was surprising

Rewind, Rewind...

Sally rewriting her future was very interesting but i never expected her to fall in love with Aiden and Josh turning Sally into werewolf was another surprise but than her dying was sad

4x08 Rewind, Rewind…

Sally rewriting her future after decking Danny was bound to have consequences but Bridget dying after a fall in the shower was to much of a coincidence and with Sally dying again it looks like what's meant to be will be

4x09 Too Far, Fast-Forward!

Sally trying to right her wrongs was intense and how different all their lives have changed because of it was incredible

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well what a way to fast forward to point where Aiden kill Josh

Oh Don't You Die For Me

Why does Josh always end up in a cage but rescue him was tough but gay kiss was amusing

Ramona The Pest

Meeting Ramona was great  but that was one hell of a massacre in the house and Aidan trying hide it was impressive.

House Hunting

Well Ramona being more than what she appeared should been obvious but trying prevent all of them from moving on by tricking them kill themselves so they will be stuck in house was evil but finding out she was responsible for Robbie's death was even more tragic. All because she feed on violence

4x10 Oh Don’t You Die For Me

The wolves turning on Josh after her refused to turn innocent people was unbelievable but I wished he ripped their heads of when they used the cattle prod on him and Sally using a guys body to kiss Aidan was amusing

Thread