Thread
Printable Version

Being Human (US) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Being Human (US) Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres January 14, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

3x00 Sneak Peak

This was a nice 5 minute recap

3x01 It's A Shame About Ray

$2000 plus a human heart of someone they killed in the hope of getting Sally back from limbo was a bizarre request but then wanting Sally's body made the challenge interesting and disturbing at the same time

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes but what did she do in the woods with blood worms ?

Reply 7#7 bala's post

She was obviously looking for the body they got the heart from but what she is going to do with it is going to be interesting

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well it will be interesting to see her back from the dead but i wonder what downside will be ?

That warning about her not being in contact with anyone from her old life will certainly happen in one of future episode

(dead) Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Well now we know what the consequence is for Sally if she meet anyone from his life .

I still find it strange that two of them are now human

3x02 (dead) Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Sally flirting with an old acquaintance was deadly and looks like Nora is in trouble

3x03 The Teens They Are A Changin'

Nora and Josh trying to deal with the runaway teen because she was scratched was nice as her life wont be the same again and Sally trying to make things right with the ghost was amusing as he found out his girlfriend had also been cheating but the end was a surprise

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes i like that there's another twist to that but Sally is going to be mad when she finds out.

3x04 I'm So Lonesome I Could Die

Sally's dream was disturbing but you can understand why she wants to take action to keep others safe and Nora taking Josh to meet the parents was interesting especially the way her father behaved

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes but her brother telling her Josh is thinking proposing to her made her panic but i can understand why she didn't want anyone meet her family

Thread