Thread
Printable Version

Being Human (US) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yeah but wouldn't been cool if he had infected her ( i'm talking about sister not Rebecca) with werewolf scratch  That would given this show alternative avenue to explore.

[ Last edited by bala at 1-25-2011 14:24 ]

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Could you imagine a blood sucking werewolf

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Would that even be possible ?

You know they really haven't changed the script much which makes me somewhat disappointed.
I was hoping for this version to tell a similar story but in a different direction instead we are getting the high school production of Cats.

Reply 44#44 gabsimom's post

All US remake of UK shows do that

1x03 Some Thing To Watch Over Me

Josh and Aidan introducing Sally  to another ghost was interesting until he got fresh with her but at leased she can know leave the house and Aidan being recognizes as the man who killed his father was tragic that he killed himself after being brain washed

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yeah well they make her learn move outside the house so it make sense but i am glad she helped him get closer and he was able to move on. Aiden trying save the man didn't go to plan

Wouldn't It Be Nice (If We Were Human)

Look like Josh has found new werewolf friend but he leading him down to the wrong path and he need to realise it before it's too late and Aidan starting to loose control she really is bad influence on him. Sally deciding it's time for her guy move on with her best friend was nice

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Josh's chat up line in the canteen was terrible but Ray taking Aidan's blood from the fridge was out of order and Sally telling Bridget it was OK was nice

The End of the World as We Knew It

Well another good episode Sally remember who kill her and Josh find out who made him and look that doctor might give Josh a second chance i can't wait until she become like Nina

Reply 50#50 bala's post

It's a shame he wasn't home when Sally got her spooky revenge on his house but lets hope she goes back for more

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

I think she got it out of her system

It Takes Two To Make A Thing Go Wrong

Well this was another good episode,  i forgot vampire DVD in UK series slightly different. Josh is never forgive Aiden for letting his little sister get hurt

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Josh’s sister moving in with them which causes problems for him when he returned from his date with a nurse from the hospital and i like the idea of Sally messing with Danny

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Yes i knew it would cause problems but Sally meeting another ghost certainly put her future in perspective

I See Your True Colors . . . And That's Why I Hate You

Well Josh visiting his parent certainly reminds me Sunday UK episode but the difference his parent find out what he is but don't believe him and i am surprised his sister didn't believe him when he said that he almost witness it

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Wow after what Danny said to Sally's ghost i hope she goes to town on him and make his life a living hell and it's a good job Aidan followed Josh to his parents house

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was surprising but it look like he has convinced his new girlfriend it was an accident and Sally can't do anything about it.

Reply 58#58 bala's post

If Sally can't scare him she needs to send the guys to teach him a lesson before his new girlfriend gets hurt because he has that evil look in his eye

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Yes but boys have there own problem with secret bunch vampires the other vampire is hiding.

Thread