37 12
Thread
Printable Version

Perfect Couples Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Dave getting caught sabotaging the Internet cable was amusing but the possum landing on the roof was predictable and leaving the one in the mail box would of been better if Leigh had opened it

Perfect House

Well crashing at peoples fancy houses was amusing but couple learning the answerphone message was funny.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Julia stepping in as Leigh's replacement after she injured herself and prevented her from participating in a doubles tennis tournament was nice but what a disaster letting her return and then loose

Perfect Job

Well i had feeling job situation wouldn't work out but Julia gets jealous when Dave hits it off with her coworkers was amusing but sometimes you question whether he's straight or not with what he did replace cushion sheet in stool.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Leigh making a career plan for Amy and becomes Amy's wife  was strange and Rex using the dog to get a rematch of miniature pool was amusing

Another one bites the Dust

NBC made a notable scheduling decision yesterday, clearing out one of its Thursday-night comedies to make room for some new blood. Perfect Couples, the romantic comedy starring Olivia Munn and five other young, attractive people, was ousted from its cushy 8:30pm slot to make way for one of the network's odd men out: The Paul Reiser Show.

1x09 Perfect Lies

Vance threatening to leave a voice message on Julia's phone about one of Dave's secretes was funny because his confession was unnecessary

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-27-2011 13:10 ]

1x10 Perfect Exes

Amy inviting all of her ex-boyfriends to their wedding was strange but putting them all in a limo to bond was over the top and as soon as Rex found out about Leigh's file of her ex-boyfriends he would want to see it

1x11 Perfect Wedding

Leigh taking charge as wedding planner was amusing but she was a slave driver and Vance wanting to call of the wedding after seeing the hot minister was crazy but both running away and then meeting at the airport was priceless

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-26-2011 20:50  
Vance threatening to leave a voice message on Julia's phone about one of Dave's secretes was funny because his confession was unnecessary

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-27-2011 13:10 ]
Yes that was the best payback i seen

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-2-2011 12:46  
Amy inviting all of her ex-boyfriends to their wedding was strange but putting them all in a limo to bond was over the top and as soon as Rex found out about Leigh's file of her ex-boyfriends he would ...
Something you really shouldn't mention and she did. Leigh's file was amusing why would any married women keep a file of ex's?.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-10-2011 16:45  
Leigh taking charge as wedding planner was amusing but she was a slave driver and Vance wanting to call of the wedding after seeing the hot minister was crazy but both running away and then meeting at ...
What i found amusing was Leigh has all possible situation that could happen except what to do if both of them don't turn up . This is why you shouldn't have female priest at your wedding unless it's a gay wedding

Realplayer & Flash update

This has now been added to both sites

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-29-2011 14:44 ]

1x12 Perfect Pants

Vance looked stupid in his red pants but Amy looked good in her moms hot pants and I'm not surprised that Julia was fed up with the lullaby after a 1000 times and Julia singing her own lullaby was amusing but the deck collapsing was priceless

1x13 Perfect Daughter

Julia and Rex arguing over who has their moms piano was amusing and the letters he found but didn't send made Julia change her mind and allowed the piano got to Leigh was interesting

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yeah this show still has some good moment but collapse deck was amusing and lucky none of them got hurt. The lullaby was rather strange i thought it nice but very odd to sing it adult person.

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Well i wasn't surprised since only reason why she wanted it was because she thought her mother liked her more than her.

37 12
Thread