25 12
Thread
Printable Version

Invasion Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Invasion Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss anything about Invasion Here

Click Here For The Invasion About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Invasion on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 23:55 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

You havn't seen this show ?

Wow it was ok but it got a bit ridiculous towards the end

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I vaguely remember watching random episodes but i want to watch them all and then i can cross it off the list

1x01 Pilot

Good opening episode with the plane and the strange lights but Tom picking up Kira in the police car when she asked him not to and then knowing the world wasn't going to cave in just sounded strange, then finding Mariel naked by the lake and Rose saying she smelled different which was also strange but what happened to Dave was awesome

1x02 Lights Out

Rose looking at her mom on TV but saying she's not there was interesting and the more you watch Mariel you can tell something is wrong but the skeleton disappearing from the boot of the car was so predictable considering how long they left it there

1x03 Watershed

That was a close call for Jesse and with Mariel's blood making it worse so I'm not surprised Russell is becoming concerned about her strange behavior but Dave was so close to finding the same inscription as the ring on the back of the photo of Tom and Grace

1x04 Alpha Male

Larkin being physically attacked by that woman was vicious and Jesse becoming jealous when Kira is flirts with a boy at a party was so predictable but i was impressed that Jesse waited all night for Kira to return  and what an idiot going into the lake with the light

1x05 Unnatural Selection

It's a shame Russell didn't have time to talk to Carl before Tom killed him but Tom saying he didn't know him when he obviously did from what his wife said to Russell was interesting until the son told him about his mother and Larkin sneaking around the air force hanger was crazy, Tom's speech in the church explained a lot

1x06 The Hunt

I'm surprised Derek made another move on Kira after being warned by Tom but spying on Mariel having a bath he must have a death wish and Russell tagged fish turning up on Steve was bound to happen

1x07 Fish Story

Larkin was lucky to survive the car crash but with the fate of her unborn baby in question so why didn't she pick up the radio after she freed herself from the wreckage was strange and taking the dead guy's boots was desperate especially after trying to steal his car

1x08 The Cradle

That was one freaky bad dream Mariel was having and the baby being abandoned at Russell's ranger station by Christina was interesting but Mariel she had never had a baby was a surprise and an even bigger surprise that she went home and killed her mother in law, Mariel finding her old body where she was found naked confirms she has been taken over but she don't act the same as the others which is strange

1x09 The Dredge

Dave's reference to Village of the Damned i found amusing but going to the support group just before Mariel told them about seeing her body was bad timing but i was surprised she told him later and the look on Larkin and Dave's face when they checked out Russell criminal past was interesting

1x10 Origin of Species

Dave being abducted by a couple who have a vested interest in learning what he knows about the circumstances surrounding the hurricane’s aftermath was interesting and what Tom allowed to happen to Sirk was terrible but him thinking it was a miracle when he got his arm back was amusing until Tom had him chop his own arm off with a chain saw

1x11 Us or Them

Jesse turning down the chance to have a bath with Emily at first was amusing and what happened to Randy outside the church was disturbing but what the hell has Tom done with the kids

1x12 Power

I'm glad the kids had no idea what Tom was up to except for Jesse who is on the ball about what's happening but Tom swapping the big black bag was clever

1x13 Redemption

I know Mariel and Tom were arguing but i thought it strange that Mariel did not responding to Tom getting shot was strange until you realised it was a dream but his visions of his first accident was interesting especially the date on the paper and the way Russell tried to stop Larkin from reporting the truth about the hybrids was a surprise but it was what Mariel said stopped her

1x14 All God's Creatures

Tom's face when he seen Kira with Sirk out in the bush was priceless but now with Kira knowing about his arm what's Tom's next move, Kira asking Mariel about the water and why it hasn't happened to her was interesting and Dave shooting his own hybrid was disturbing

1x15 The Nest

Of all the people to run into it had to be Christina and Derek that was in the water with Kira but then shoplifting and house breaking and with Christina being a killer i wasn't surprised she would kill again but forcing Kira back into the water with the hybrid was terrible

1x16 The Fittest

Kira being found still dressed has got to be a good thing and having a heart valve is why she wasn't taken and there seems to be no stopping Christina from shooting people

1x17 The Key

Mariel involuntarily performing an ultrasound on Christina was interesting and saying shes carrying a litter was amusing but i was glad that Szura put a bullet in her head before she kills again

25 12
Thread