Thread
Printable Version

Raising the Bar Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Wow hung jury that is tough but i liked what Rosalind did for Bobbi

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes she didn't want to lose her

how would you of voted ?

Reply 42#42 bala's post

With his ex wife's testimony i think he was stupid but not guilty

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Same here i would charged him child endangerment  only - i thought sex offender register was a bit harsh . That way he wouldn't go to jail .

Episode 5 Is There a Doctor in the House

Michelle's new cop boyfriend giving Jerry the run around after arresting the young woman for drug possession and she then died from her appendix's. Don't you hate cops like that

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

yes you do

Episode 6 I'll Be Down to Get You a Taxi, Honey

Great episode with Jerry getting the jury to use there sympathy instead of the facts for the man charged with running over a corrupt lawyer. Bobbi's divorce proceedings turn out to be a waste of time because her ex hanged himself

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Well that one thing i like about the show you didn't see that ending coming.

Raising the Bar 2x07 Fine and Dandy

Judge Kessler lying to Charlie about her blind date and Bobbi has trouble adjusting to a life after her ex-husband death

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

What about cases ?

Jerry case- winning one case but losing parole case

Poor guy case - kessler is mean after bad date she took it out of the client
talk about abuse your power as a judge. mind you the lawyer did good thing

Reply 50#50 bala's post

What a stitch up he spent 2 years on remand only to get acquitted and arrested again and receiving another two years for basically the same crime

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

That's the US  legal system for you

Raising the Bar 2x08 Trust Me

Another great episode that was a nice bluff to get them to drop the law suite using his wealth and also a generous cheque for the firm

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Wow she was quite good at defending drug dealer but should a cop have blog called scumcatcher ? doesn't represent police department  in a good way

Raising the Bar 2x09 Trout Fishing

Good episode with Jerry and his client stuck in the middle of Kessler and Farnsworth clash and Balco delaying tactics to keep him in prison for 3 year because he had no case

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

yes it was great episode Balco finally get laid -maybe that will lighten him up

making up is hard to do

i have feel balco like that women and he did save her from a massive mistake . Jerry and other guy make it hard to be friends

Reply 57#57 bala's post

Michelle's cop boyfriend i think is creep with his under hand methods

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

one of his days he going go too far and need help from one of the lawyers -would it be funny if Jerry forced to help him

Raising the Bar 2x11 Bobbi Ba-Bing

The new girl has got a bit of a temper threatening a class action law suite but the client was happy with his settlement and Jerry/s map to Bobbi was a nice touch

Thread