Thread
Printable Version

Primeval Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

About time too my wife has been waiting for this ever since we found out it was reprieved from the chopping block and with one of the digital channels showing all the other seasons shes ready for the new installment

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I had a feeling it was coming with all the re-runs

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Rumors have it that season 5 will start before the end of 2011

Reply 17#17 bala's post

The look on Conner's face when he was trying to get the device working by shaking it like the TV remote was priceless but playing Don't Stop Moving by S Club was a bit corny to say the least

Reply 19#19 bala's post

They could of played anything but i suppose with Abby being a former member of S Club they was able to negotiate a royalties deal

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I forgot about little Rex from Abby's apartment and being late and blaming it on the traffic lights was funny but locking Duncan in a green container was not the best idea, all that from a baby dinosaur down the toilet

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Trust Rex to set of lock down but you cant blame Conner because he was only doing as he was told and without knowing all the facts about new dawn

Episode 4

It's a shame about the girl, i thought she would of used the trampoline to get higher and trust the boys to activate the lock down

Reply 37#37 bala's post

This reminded me of a cross between The Blair Witch Project and An American Werewolf in London but poor Connor thinking Abby had been eaten

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I thought Conner talking about getting married there was amusing but i don't think Abby was impressed and Jess going to his rescue was great

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I was wondering if or when Danny would return and if only Connor knew what Danny said before telling Philip

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Yes that was an interesting twist

Thread