Thread
Printable Version

VIPTV is not working good.

VIPTV is not working good.

Hi I'm having a lot of interruptions. Disconnections are not letting me finish any show completely. Also, when I restart a show, it's impossible to move forward on the show. My Internet connection is ok. Any clue what is going on? Thanks Jorge

Reply 1#1 jcarras's post

Yes i was having same problem i was watching CSI miami i had to reload it 3 times. The server went down 4 pm and got rebooted an hour later took 20 minute actually be able to load an episode.

Not sure what is going on. This is not the first time that this issue happen, however, It was never so bad. I'm having this problem in the last four days. I'm very disappointed with VIPTV

Reply 3#3 jcarras's post

Well that's odd because i only had this problem just today after server went down. I admit there times when it get stuck loading usually click a little after where it stuck forced it connect. I wish i could be of more help

Hello, got the same probleme too. Last 3 Weeks the shows are getting harder and harder too watch. Refreshed Modzilla and the real Player as you suggested. Had Problems with your partner-site too, But after the real player-downloading it works withouth problemes. But not with VIP. Its almost unbearable too watch shows, because they stop almost every Minute (communicating 49 %). It must be something with the server, cause many others have this Problem too. Please do something about it, because your site is great! Thanks!

Reply 5#5 Volki1968's post

Are you having problem with both server EU and US? because i am only problem EU server , the US server seems work fine

Reply 5#5 Volki1968's post

Hi Volki1968 and welcome to the forum. Im sorry you and others are experiencing viewing problems, the servers for the site including the VIP site are been worked on by the Admin team at the moment which could be why at certain times it can cause disruption to viewing. Please bear with us over the next couple of weeks as this is all been done to enhance the viewing experience for everyone. If you have lost any points as a concequence please PM lbjedward who is one of the Admin team. Include your viewing record and how many points you have lost.

Reply 7#7 casper27's post

Thank you for letting us know

Yes, both servers arent working, thanks for the quick answer from the administration, and thanks again for the efforts and your site.

both servers works fine now

Thread