Thread
Printable Version

Dirt Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I am loving this series almost as much as the last one, i hate the new theme song, but never mind!

i think that this season will keep getting better, its nice to seen Don's character evolving and to be able to learn a bit more about his family. I hope that him and Lucy do sort things out, they have been so supportive of each other and it would be ashame to see things become sour.

I am glad that lucy finally gave into her feelings for Holt, he is yummy!!! Although not as yummy as Farber, i am sooo glad that he and willa finally got it together!

I'm gutted there is only 2 more eps left this season!!! Weep Weep!

I think i read that there was a third season planned cos this series was cut short cos of writers strike and so they were putting money into other things instead of trying to catch up with filming, and just getting prepared for next series... i found it out from same place which i saw the only 2 eps left, so it could be either tv.com or tvguide.com i think...

that episode was intense you are right bala. I cant believe Willa, she is so stupid! Althou i did love the video that suprised us all! lol. good old brent!

I thought it really nice that lucy went for the cover with Don on it, it shows that the events in the episode have helped her to gain a different perspective on things

i love dirt! Cant wait for the next season

yeah it wasnt meant to be the finale, but they decided with the writers strike not to continue filming the series and to leave it at ep 7, but it'll be back with a third series which is the main thing!!

Thread