Thread
Printable Version

Dirt Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

how did you see the first 2 episode?

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 6#6 bala's post

do you think he's really dead? i wasn't sure about that.  It was a F**ked up episode.  
from the interviews i've heard about this season it's suposed to be a lighter season but judging by that episode i'm not sure what lighter means to them.  i wonder when Holt will be back?!

episode 5

well we got the britney show.  i'm not sure what i think of the new season.  it seems slow moving.  but there are parts of episode 5 that i liked - willa and new reporter guy finally cut the sexually tension (love the skeleton in the closet joke), lucy and holt (i'm getting ready for the 1st date) but don's yelling at lucy - makes me sad - it looks like that friendship is in for a rocky time ahead.

Reply 13#13 xxkinksxx's post

only 2 more eps?!?   i hadn't herd that. not much of a season.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

but if the season is cut so short - it plays with the likelyhood of it getting picked up for a 3rd season.  has anyone heard if they've been signed up for a 3rd?

Reply 20#20 peasonice's post

that episode was seriously f***ked up.  it didn't look good for don i was starting to wonder if he wasn't gonna be in the rest of season 2.  the problem i had with   that episode was the pysco kid got away with it.  i'm glad don didn't take the story to lucy but it would have been nice if they ran with something saying that they checked the kid into a private hospital or something.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

looked like it didn't it.  he's had such a small role so far this season i could see them killing him off.  

what's up with Don?  i do like that he's getting healthly but to be honest his character was much more interesting (with a better story line) when he was on crazy street.  i think some of my frustration is due to the britney story line - i found it amusing  at first but just like the real life britney it's beginning to drag out.  
i loved that holt and lucy are back on - should be interesting when the papers get that story?!?!

ok so i was with everyone else who didn't realise they had watched the season final.  i just kept thinking that the show was taking another one of those pesky breaks BUT i've now figured out season 2 is over.  not much else to say but i was hoping for a big end not a silent whisper for the final.... all and all season 2 left me disappointed

Thread