Thread
Printable Version

Dirt Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 peasonice's post

that episode was seriously f***ked up.  it didn't look good for don i was starting to wonder if he wasn't gonna be in the rest of season 2.  the problem i had with   that episode was the pysco kid got away with it.  i'm glad don didn't take the story to lucy but it would have been nice if they ran with something saying that they checked the kid into a private hospital or something.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 21#21 kwargalla's post

That was an intense episode   well at least don got out ok

Episode 6

Not much to say but is he dead?

we just finished all the episodes on the site and really enjoyed this second season so far! Love the Holt/Lucy story and the Madonna/Britney story! We'll be waiting for new episodes with baited breath!!!

Reply 23#23 bala's post

looked like it didn't it.  he's had such a small role so far this season i could see them killing him off.  

what's up with Don?  i do like that he's getting healthly but to be honest his character was much more interesting (with a better story line) when he was on crazy street.  i think some of my frustration is due to the britney story line - i found it amusing  at first but just like the real life britney it's beginning to drag out.  
i loved that holt and lucy are back on - should be interesting when the papers get that story?!?!

Reply 25#25 kwargalla's post

Well i actually like britney women she just cute and don is falling for her but i like Don has going out meeting someone-this is first time we see him actually become close to someone he like-he's not crazy but i actually like him with her but lucy going hate that.

i'm not a fan of lucy and holt i find them boring but each to their own

Willa and Farber! Finally... I love them together.. I'd love to see how they would act around other people now that they've slept together more than once... I like them better than Lucy and Holt.

Reply 27#27 angel17halo's post

So do i

Episode 7

Wow, what an intense episode and a lot of thing to discuss i will start with Lucy actually for first time in show showing genuine emotion after finding out her mother died and i love bit where her brother punches the plastic surgeon i thought the ending was great lucy introduced Holts to her mother in urn.

i suspect Willa and Faber are over-that woman really need to learn trust guys and she learnt the hard way and he learnt he can't trust her.

Brent funeral was sad i hate that guy but he didn't deserve to die and it sad to see him go but we all knew we would be dead by the end of the episode.

that episode was intense you are right bala. I cant believe Willa, she is so stupid! Althou i did love the video that suprised us all! lol. good old brent!

I thought it really nice that lucy went for the cover with Don on it, it shows that the events in the episode have helped her to gain a different perspective on things

i love dirt! Cant wait for the next season

This was an OK episode.. I can't believe that that episode is going to be a season finale.. There was no major cliffhanger for it to be a finale.. I hope it comes back soon... I feel so bad for Sharlee... Those stupid paparazzi won't even help out... It's a little girl's life in danger.. those people are unbelievable! I'm rooting for Willa and Farber.. I hope they work things out... I kind of got the feeling that Willa likes Farber more than he likes her... I don't know..

"Trust me, knife wounds heal." I love that line and how Lucy delivered it.

Reply 31#31 angel17halo's post

i didn't even know that was the season finale

yeah it wasnt meant to be the finale, but they decided with the writers strike not to continue filming the series and to leave it at ep 7, but it'll be back with a third series which is the main thing!!

Reply 33#33 xxkinksxx's post

ok, well at least one less show worry about next week

ok so i was with everyone else who didn't realise they had watched the season final.  i just kept thinking that the show was taking another one of those pesky breaks BUT i've now figured out season 2 is over.  not much else to say but i was hoping for a big end not a silent whisper for the final.... all and all season 2 left me disappointed

Dirt

dirt i think Courtney Cox Arquette was brilliant what a nasty .... character she played very different to her role in friends i think its again such a shame it was cancelled

Reply 1#1 babysexylexy's post

Yes she was great but adult content really stood out

reply 2#2 bala's post

i think thats probabaly why she took the role to get ride of her squeeky clean image from friend slove her in cougar town

reply 4#4 bala's post

it wont let me access it it says it has been deleted

Reply 40#40 babysexylexy's post

Spratt 89 merged the topic

Thread