43 123
Thread
Printable Version

Dirt Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dirt Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i have seen the first two episodes and will waiting for you lot see it in march but i can teell you both episode were brillant.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 22:40 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

how did you see the first 2 episode?

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 2#2 kwargalla's post

it's a well kept secret

I did see the episodes and i have to agree with you it was great

Episode 2 comment

not much to say about this episode not as good first episode nut i'm glad that spolit character got a public spanking

episode 3

That's one messed up family poor don but lucy getting more than she's bargained for with tweedy but now he's dead.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

do you think he's really dead? i wasn't sure about that.  It was a F**ked up episode.  
from the interviews i've heard about this season it's suposed to be a lighter season but judging by that episode i'm not sure what lighter means to them.  i wonder when Holt will be back?!

Reply 7#7 kwargalla's post

i have no idea but look on lucy face suggested he didn't survive.

you got that right it was a messed episode.

episode 4

ok, this was another average episode but we learn one new thing about Holt dad he's a bigot but actor that played him really surprised me because AL from home improvement and it look like he hasn't aged a bit from that show , it great seeing him in a tv show and i think lucy still likes holt but there friendship is getting interesting.

Lucy getting played by that guy was amusing at least she figured it out. Still i can't believe he was child molester and he has daughter the guy who was doing a movie i wonder if things like this happen in reality which of our favourite stars have these type of problem.

i'm so glad Don stood up to Lucy

episode 5

well we got the britney show.  i'm not sure what i think of the new season.  it seems slow moving.  but there are parts of episode 5 that i liked - willa and new reporter guy finally cut the sexually tension (love the skeleton in the closet joke), lucy and holt (i'm getting ready for the 1st date) but don's yelling at lucy - makes me sad - it looks like that friendship is in for a rocky time ahead.

Reply 11#11 kwargalla's post

wow i totally missed that but i thought it good joke still did we really need see her get her private parts waxed

I am loving this series almost as much as the last one, i hate the new theme song, but never mind!

i think that this season will keep getting better, its nice to seen Don's character evolving and to be able to learn a bit more about his family. I hope that him and Lucy do sort things out, they have been so supportive of each other and it would be ashame to see things become sour.

I am glad that lucy finally gave into her feelings for Holt, he is yummy!!! Although not as yummy as Farber, i am sooo glad that he and willa finally got it together!

I'm gutted there is only 2 more eps left this season!!! Weep Weep!

Reply 13#13 xxkinksxx's post

only 2 more eps?!?   i hadn't herd that. not much of a season.

I am really loving Don more this season, Though I liked his crazyI love his normal. As normal as he can be. I so thought he was dead in that one episode. I was ready to quit the show if that happen.

Well it's a short season but i don't mind because load of shows are returning in the next 2 -3 weeks

Reply 16#16 bala's post

but if the season is cut so short - it plays with the likelyhood of it getting picked up for a 3rd season.  has anyone heard if they've been signed up for a 3rd?

Reply 17#17 kwargalla's post

As soon as i find out i will let you know

I think i read that there was a third season planned cos this series was cut short cos of writers strike and so they were putting money into other things instead of trying to catch up with filming, and just getting prepared for next series... i found it out from same place which i saw the only 2 eps left, so it could be either tv.com or tvguide.com i think...

we just discovered that season 2 has been put onto the site and are watching them....this season feels sharper (and the people more messed up!!!)....we watched the one where Don is held hostage with our jaws on the floor....

43 123
Thread