Thread
Printable Version

Miami Medical Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 bala's post

This was a great opening seen and after all that drama the pregnant woman still had a sense of humor about the ice cream

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I think Eddie has a soft spot for Kate but he was lucky that they spotted he was shot in the neck and what the doctor did for him and his mother was a nice touch

Reply 14#14 bala's post

The bride taking the tablets because of her mother was a sad but the guy with the pole through his body was he lucky or not

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I liked the way he re-worded the treatment for dialysis to allow her to go through the adoption without ticking the dialysis box on the adoption forms

Reply 20#20 bala's post

What a great way to show how one insignificant act like throwing the boot into the road would cause a tragic accident and as for the one that died i thought the other car victim only after she went to another hospital

1x06 Calle Cubana

Another great episode with Chris coming in with Todd into the hospital with one shoe and who would of thought Todd was responsible for the other stab victim but what happened to Tuck was tragic

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Great episode with Serena feeling down after last week it was nice to see her up after saving the boy but the alzheimer's victim with his sister was sad when his last words was thank you to the doctor. 51 seconds to get to Tuck was amusing

Reply 29#29 bala's post

What tragic consequences from a golf game but waiting for the girl to become off age to make the decision to amputate her own arm was clever because she would never of forgiven her father

1x09 Like A Hurricane

Wow i bet he is glad he let them cut in line but it was also a close call for his family and the peaches in the locker was funny

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Zambrano and Deleo being curious about the new woman in Proctor's life was funny and Serena coped well in the Hyperbaric Chambers considering her phobia

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Chris's brother waiting till he left to get Marisol to tell him that he was sick was sad but typical of two brother always competing

1x12 Down to the Bone

Great episode with Chris going down the sinkhole to save the steel worker after a 36 hour shift was crazy and then cutting his rescue line because it was to unstable to send a replacement but Serena getting a smile out of Dr K after he collapsed was nice

Reply 40#40 bala's post

It's a shame this got canceled with Tuck back for the final episode but what Marisol did for the boy and risking her own career was great

Thread