Thread
Printable Version

Game of Thrones Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Prince of Winterfell

Well you just knew his sister would fun of him trying to show he was good leader but what she said to him was rather disturbing and sweet at the same time. I really do think she cares for him as a brother but he doesn't see it. The next episode actually look good

Reply 45#45 arksongbird80's post

That's point of slow moving drama it set situation so you can see how things are going play out.

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Well i really find Daenerys plot rather boring and what she expect leave the dragon unattended without proper protection ?

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

I suppose but i couldn't tell of all of those bodies were her people or the city people ?

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

It wasn't magic it was substance that old man had in the basement remember a few episode back we saw how much he had and Tyrion asked him to save it for him. It was great first attack but second attack was tough it's good thing back up came

Reply 55#55 arksongbird80's post

She doesn't deserve it

Valar Morghulis

Wow so much to discuss in this episode don't know where to start but Jeffory getting a new wife was interesting consider the old one thought she was free until the servant told her she would his plaything . The Imp is alive but he doesn't get any reconsideration for the battle and is thrown out of the palace which is sad.  Daenerys ability to control her dragon was rather impressive and how she escape and got payback to her slave that betrayed her was really evil but well deserved.   

So who is this king in the iceland ?

The Ending confused by this ins't walking dead ?

Reply 58#58 gabsimom's post

Next week True blood take it's place

Quote:
  Why doesn't she feel like she can go to winterfell?
Because her family isn't there they been scatted all over the place

Reply 63#63 arksongbird80's post

Yeah because her king tells her how her family army has beat him hence beat the crap out of her

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well she was lucky but those soliders were fearless and i am guessing you need army like that if you going to start a war ?.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

LOL i am trying not say this but didn't she say she wanted reform them by giving them their humanity back ?

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Was i the only one think Joffrey was naive to actually show Margery how load a cross-bow if she kill him like that i would find it amusing. She's one cunning women so glad she has him .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-9-2013 18:49  
I understand that but they are expecting dead babies
This is what i don't get, i thought dead babies were just to prove a point those soldiers are killing machine so i don't get why they expecting dead babies?

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

True but i have feeling that Jeffrey will last a lot longer because we need evil character like him on the show .

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

That was an amusing start to the episode . Tyrion new position was interesting wonder whether he keep an eye on finance and i think girls felt sorry for him was reason they didn't take the coin. Let face it he got what he deserved i still can't get image of him pushing that small boy out of the window in the first episode out of my mind

And Now His Watch is Ended

Daenerys freeing all the slave but even i couldn't believe what she did now she has a loyal army who are free but using dragon to kill him was genus.  I still shocked how she did it was so obvious but to have that all preplanned was crazy.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

The look on  Tyrion face when his father told him who his new wife was going to be was amusing but than  tell Cersei who she was going marry knocked the smile out of her face

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes but it's time she actually face a situation where she taken on more than she can handle. You can tell her confidence has increased as result of the dragons but she depends too much on them and has no experience leading an army she allows her soldiers a choice a commander of an army shouldn't be soft and she going have to learn this the hard way. The fact that she didn't realise he had powerful friends if they give that much gold to their enemies think about how much they give to their friends.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well you could tell he had a bit of a crush on her so i am not surprised at the outcome . She really needs beef up her security since he managed to get in quite easily.   . The ending with all those crows was interesting not quite sure where that storyline was going. Aria pick up boulder but not going through with it but at least she shocked when he told her he returning her to her mother and brother that should be a great reunion shame they couldn't fit that in this episode.

Thread