Thread
Printable Version

Game of Thrones Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yeah that one way end the season but the fact that dragons protected her was amazing. This was the season finale ?

Reply 52#52 shinny's post

Yeah i read somewhere that happens in the book people were surprised how they managed to pull it off so well something you just don't know if they would work on TV and this one did.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I have just edited the promo topic with new titles since this has a fourm and replace the first post with new video

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yeah i know it posted it as season 2 teaser not promo so i edited the title

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes i did i was watch sneak peeks and than post them in topic so i didn't see you post until i finished.

The North Remembers

Well this was a nice returning episode and it look like things are going to get more complicated . The fact that Aria hiding in plain sight is rather amusing consider how close she was with hearing distance looking for her.

The Night Lands

Well Aria hiding out making friends and it really strange i know he been in sea for 7 years but not recognise your own sister and feeling her up was amusing and disturbing at the same time. How the hell are we suppose figure all different family out season 1 was easy but this season the new character are making this show a bit difficult.

Reply 11#11 sanggye's post

Yeah it was a good place

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well this is a problem with having a child as the king but killing his brother/sisters was rather cruel

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well she did a good job of hiding but i am curious how he figured out she was a girl.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well the fact that he bastard son of the king should be interesting, why do i think they hook up when they get older ?

Reply 20#20 gabsimom's post

Yep that episode 2 which has been added today

Reply 27#27 arksongbird80's post

gees if i had said that you girl would had a go at me

Garden of Bones

Wow they really don't like Jeffrey i mean he really is evil boy i mean the pleasure he got from seeing a women get spanked with his belt than candle holder was rather disturbing. He is going to be a nasty king if he survives and there really is no redemption for him  

Reply 32#32 arksongbird80's post

Well it's a good thing that he has no idea who the different enemy are but who will end up on throne should be interesting. Still not sure what black smoke that came out of that women who who

Reply 34#34 arksongbird80's post

Sometimes i wonder how these actress do these roles i mean seriously most birth scene they actually a baby but pretending CGI thing coming out of her really must taken some acting. If that wasn't bad she perform in the nude .

The Ghost Of Harrenhal

I can't believe they kill him off i really like him and it was rather quick his death i really didn't expect it to happen so quickly

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well she didn't did she because she seems lost ?

The Old Gods And The New

Another good episode with a lot happening Aria was almost caught but ordering the man to kill him on demand was rather risky she was so careful if only she had not seen that document she wouldn't got into this situation. Losing the dragon was predictable but who took them. That girl they caught in the wild, love it when she suggested to cosy with her during the night but her pushing herself into him was rather amusing and he was so uncomfortable.

Thread