Thread
Printable Version

Game of Thrones Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Game of Thrones Season 3 Blu-Ray- Deleted Scene

Game of Thrones Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres April 06, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Fire and Ice: A Foreshadowing

After this 15 minute preview it's left you wanting more as this season sounds like it's going to be the most elaborate one so far but the cast not liking Joffrey's character was amusing

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes look like all character are in different places but that wedding does look amazing

The Politics of Power A Lookback At Season 3

This was a great 25 minute recap before the new season

Will episodes of G.O.T Season 4 be uploaded?  I sure hope so because I don't have HBO.

Reply 5#5 Me_Gizmo's post

It's was loaded after it aired: Link to season 4... http://viptv.net/shows/20140406/106104/

The lion and the rose

A lot happened in this episode but the ending was by far the best!    I think the fool may have been victorious!  So great.... Yay
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 7#7 arksongbird80's post

Well yes i have to say ending was great but what a frame job

And here I thought there was suppose to be an abundance of dragons in this season.  

I didn't receive that.....

Still a great season.  Love the fight on the wall.   

"I need ghost more than I need you"
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Game of Thrones: Season 4 Bloopers (Comic Con)

4x01 Two Swords

The new guest seemed to be pushing luck after Tyrion welcomed him and looks like Daenerys dragons are getting out of her control but the killings in the bar was karma

4x02 The Lion and the Rose

Using the girl as a hunting challenge was sickening especially letting the dogs finish her off and so much for Margaery giving the left over food to the poor when the Queen gives it to the dogs and about time Joffrey had his downfall

4x03 Breaker of Chains

Daenerys army walking into a pissing contest was amusing

4x04 Oathkeeper

Tyrion may be in jail for Joffrey's murder but there are more than enough possible suspects for his poisoning and Margaery flirting with the future King is risky

4x05 First of His Name

The Queen being for Margaery to marry the new King was surprising and glad Bran's vision of him burning was true as he was evil

4x06 The Laws of Gods and Men

What a waste of lives trying to rescue her brother as he's obviously been brain washed and looks like Daenerys meetings with the subjects is going to take a while with over 200 to see, It was obvious Tyrion wouldn't get a fair trial

4x07 Mockingbird

I don't think Tyrion is going to get a fair fight in his challenge and Daario getting to carry out his skills on Daenerys was a little predictable but what Peter said to his wife before pushing her was surprising

4x08 The Mountain and the Viper

Apologising for seeing her naked was nice but Daenerys referring to castration as taking the pillar and the stones was amusing and Sansa covering for Peter was impressive as it looked like she was telling the truth

4x09 The Watchers on the Wall

The Night’s Watch facing their biggest challenge was tough and after all that talk about killing Jon Snow she hesitated before being killed herself was disappointing

Thread