Thread
Printable Version

Glory Daze Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I finally manage to find a copy of this episode and wanted to see whether i liked the show i have admit there were some funny moments in the episode which really surprise me.

Let's start Joel room-mate was a bit crazy even that questionnaire he filled out and he passed . The Asian fraternity was funny but predictable . The beast was one big of beer-pog machine. It was a big mistake hitting on the English teacher in the supermarket but she knew they were students .

Eli stealing the painting and trying escape using there clothes and than getting arrested   but the cop tasering Joel in his private parts was funny. In the end it was all worth it since they got into Omega Sig house as result of the stunt.

Poor Joel finding a girl he likes than finding out who her boyfriend was just bad luck.

The fire porker incident at end was best way to end the episode i knew it had be fake but i can't he actually did it.  

Last thing the music choices for this episode were classic

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-24-2010 18:19  
Amusing episode when the pledges are sent on a quest to wrangle a very specific birthday present for Stankowsky but Jason being more worried about his mix tape being stolen than the car it's in was ri ...
Yes it's a shame he gave them  wrong name of beer lucky Joel figured out correct name for the beer. The one thing i like about this show is how teacher and student somehow get involved in this show.

Episode 3

Joel going to Priest was amusing .The guys outfit were crazy but than to swap it out was   but ladies outfit were so much better .Try to get a charter advisor was difficult   
Nice line from Asian guy to get the girl. The guys hiding under the bed while couple made up was also amusing.

Episode 4

Well Joel dad getting high when visiting his son was amusing . The chat up mother and daughter at tailgate spray beer on them was disaster. The best bit was the father fight between the fraternity

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

i didn't see her do that  i thought she did behind the trees ?

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

oh yeah i was thinking about before that when she told julies she wanted to pee

Episode 5

Never good idea to play football on an empty stomach

The teacher pranking his ex-wife new husband was funny

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes it was amusing but thanks to their advisor check up on him they were able save the charter

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes that worst thing that can happen when you have a crush on a girl but she took it well by asking to see him naked. The top gun situation was ridiculous

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yeah but he was crazy one just they luck they kidnap a crazy one

Episode 9

Joel accidentally giving his notebook that contain drawing of Christie with rude thought bubble and than sneaking into the girl bedroom. . It strange seeing Red sox girl aka BMS sluttish cheerleader actually keep her clothes on for a change but her annoying accent was over kill. The high jacking radio station was amusing.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

She will keep it secret and than tell at the end

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Julie going to doctor was best moment he told her what she was experiencing was great. and not a bad season finale i hope second season get commissioned

TBS Cancels 'Glory Daze' After One Season

TBS' first hourlong comedy series Glory Daze will not be returning for a second season. The cable network has opted not to renew the once-promising fraternity comedy from  creators/executive producers Walt Becker and Michael LeSieur, about a group of friends who are trying to navigate college life in 1980s Wisconsin.

Source

Thread