38 12
Thread
Printable Version

Rake (New Show)

R vs Turner

So much for conspiracy it was frame job because book she wrote but Clever drop his pants in the restaurant was amusing for no reason apart from the fact he's drunk

R vs Alford

The case was disturbing for men but it did seem like a women did it rather than another man but having both men lose their manhood was amusing. . What a way to find out your kids weren't his .

[ Last edited by bala at 10-20-2012 11:28 ]

Rake -2×7- Greene vs Hole

Well he really should quit drinking if it causes to him so much trouble .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-25-2012 12:29  
Trying not to say penis in court was amusing but having it chopped off with garden shears sounded painful
You would think they could with a better word consider it was quite quite obvious, the word i would used would been Appendage

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Yeah but consider these guy are lawyers they normally used better vocabulary ?

You would think ?

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Yes when you use a Latin word, that was taken too far but i blame the writers since it's not actors fault

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Your right but i think his reason was the jury ?

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

I can't believe it i actually thought he would escape prison but the ending with the prison mate was amusing

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

His cellmate was amusing but i have feeling he figure out a way out jail eventually but his prison bunk mate was amusing

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

I was disappointed about suicide but finding out Barny has cancer was awful but than finding out all his client moved to Scarlet was amusing and your right what did he expect . I think he could great character for remaining episodes because he need some sort comic relief in this series.

3x03

The mother with fake cancer kid storyline certainly look familiar because i thought they already did it before on aussie show but it look US version might have done it first but consequence with social services taking the kids was sad. .

3x04 Episode 4

A robbery goes horrible wrong when guard get killed even through he was part of robbery and trying to mount legal defence was challenging for Cleaver.

3x05 Episode 5

3 cases at the same time was very challenging but to cause David's accident was sad .

3x06 Episode 6

Ok this is more like typical Rake episode we been missing cleaver green accidental injuring his girlfriend 3 times was ridiculous because police thought it was domestic abuse and if that wasn't bad enough his son get caught smuggling blood diamond into country and guess what Courtney his booker owns half of that restaurant so all in all a bad week for cleaver

3x07 Episode 7

Cleaver getting shot in ass from church wedding was priceless but having all women in his life visit him while he butt is in open view was extremely amusing. . Trying get fuzz off diamond smuggling charge by go through whole history of Congo was tricky. . Foreign language situation was amusing  

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

i didn't ruin that bit for you so i purposely missed that part in my comment and decided discuss less important stuff

3x08 Episode 8

Well another great amusing episode clever actually having a good day but we know his good day will eventually turn out to be a bad day and even through he managed win case and tiggy arrested finding out what e-mail said was rather amusing since it was drunk e-mail about how much he hated his mother and nothing about fraud the mother company was doing meaning if she had ignored it she would got arrested ,

Finding out 80K he got for his restaurant was worth millions was amusing.  

The ending hanging upside down was hilarious    :lol .

Reply 89#89 codebreaker's post

I really don't have time for this

38 12
Thread