66 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Rake (New Show)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Another show to add to the growing list

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Another show from Australia, i think they are producing some good shows from down under

1x01 R V Murray

Strange episode when Cleaver is presented with a case he can't resist... to defend a cannibal charged with murder but cannibalism isn't a crime so getting away with eating a dead man was interesting and his relationship with Missy is another story

Reply 7#7 bala's post

The son's plausible deniability was funny

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I liked the way Cleaver turned the tables on Missy's cover story at the restaurant and David who makes headlines when he tackles a gunman was impressive but what Lucy did to get information after her daughter is found guilty of murder was beyond the call of motherhood and as for his son leaving a used condom in the bed was disgusting

Reply 12#12 bala's post

At least the bigamist knew all his kids favorite toys and hobbies but can you imagine the expense of keeping more than one family, the judges comment after the female barrister said about trying to escape the boredom of a long term marriage was funny and I'm glad he stood up for Melissa when he was in the lift

PS did you recognise the judge

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Yes well remembered

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Cleaver's son seems to follow his father with the ladies by having an affair with his English teacher

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Cleaver sleeping on the sofa with the 3  ladies in his bed was priceless but the animal cruelty case was disturbing but the family dog didn't deserve that or did he considering he was scratching the bedroom door. I did like all the dog innuendos when he was asking Missy for help

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I didn't know Eddie or as we know her as Sarah is Australian but asking her if she minded if they arrested her was funny and how will David handle the truth about the so called church he wants to marry Missy in, peanut butter on steak sound horrible

Reply 24#24 bala's post

What a couple of idiots that robbed the pharmacy but hitting Cleaver seems to of cured his hangover and Missy risking everything to keep her brother out of prison was unusual but nice

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I liked the false teeth story and I'm glad Missy and David are finished but Cleaver's secretary was lucky considering what she has done to Cleaver but i thought the gargoyle accident was payback untill he offered her job back with a cap of 10% on her steeling which was ridiculous

RAKE Series 2 | Starts Thurs, 6 Sept, 8.30pm on ABC1

The second season has been a long time coming

RAKE2 - SERIES TRAILER

2x01 R vs Mohammed

How frustrating being disturbed by text message while trying to make out in the back of the limo but trust him to get caught having an affair with the Premier but why does all his ladies have to be married, the judge getting confused and saying bleach-brown-green was amusing considering they was talking about anal bleaching, the phone swap was crafty and who would of though he would get the so called terrorist off only to realise she murdered her husband

2x02 R v Fenton

What a great way to get revenge by making Cleaver think there were drugs hidden in his apartment but having him arrested was pushing him to much

2x03 R vs Wooldridge & Anor

I cant believe Cleaver's roving eye has led him to stray again with Michelle this time but discovering she's not yet 16 was priceless but when she blackmails him into defending her after she is charged with accidentally killing a fellow actor was interesting but it does make you think it was premeditated

66 1234
Thread