Thread
Printable Version

Rake (New Show)

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

I can't believe it i actually thought he would escape prison but the ending with the prison mate was amusing

3x01 Episode 1

The start with Cleaver's case being quashed was convincing until David pulled the gun so being a dream was disappointing but slipping in the shower after the so called court case was amusing and his cell mate afterwards was priceless

3x02 Episode 2

The words bare bum getting Cleaver out of prison was amusing as it obviously had one of the judges worried and what did he expect his clients to do while he was in prison but Cal seems to of landed on his feet with a limo and the girls and the suicide was tragic

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

His cellmate was amusing but i have feeling he figure out a way out jail eventually but his prison bunk mate was amusing

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

I was disappointed about suicide but finding out Barny has cancer was awful but than finding out all his client moved to Scarlet was amusing and your right what did he expect . I think he could great character for remaining episodes because he need some sort comic relief in this series.

3x03

The mother with fake cancer kid storyline certainly look familiar because i thought they already did it before on aussie show but it look US version might have done it first but consequence with social services taking the kids was sad. .

3x03 Episode 3

Turning the case of the gambling mother against the gambling industry was clever but she deserved to loose the kids after continuing her addiction

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-8-2014 23:13 ]

3x04 Episode 4

A robbery goes horrible wrong when guard get killed even through he was part of robbery and trying to mount legal defence was challenging for Cleaver.

Reply 74#74 bala's post

The mother-in-law cussing in her own language about ruining her daughters life was amusing and killing the guard while tied to a chair was cold blooded, Cleaver wearing the drink was great as him wanting closure one last time with Melissa was a little insensitive and her turning up at the end was a surprise

3x05 Episode 5

3 cases at the same time was very challenging but to cause David's accident was sad .

3x06 Episode 6

Ok this is more like typical Rake episode we been missing cleaver green accidental injuring his girlfriend 3 times was ridiculous because police thought it was domestic abuse and if that wasn't bad enough his son get caught smuggling blood diamond into country and guess what Courtney his booker owns half of that restaurant so all in all a bad week for cleaver

Thread