Thread
Printable Version

Rake (New Show)

2x04 R vs Floyd

That's a weird fetish Cleaver first client has and Fuzz making a scene in the street when he found out about the abortion was predictable but Joshua shocking Cleaver by inviting him to represent him in the case of the decade was interesting especially having borrowing someone's chamber to hold the meeting but him being murdered was a surprise

R vs Turner

So much for conspiracy it was frame job because book she wrote but Clever drop his pants in the restaurant was amusing for no reason apart from the fact he's drunk

R vs Alford

The case was disturbing for men but it did seem like a women did it rather than another man but having both men lose their manhood was amusing. . What a way to find out your kids weren't his .

[ Last edited by bala at 10-20-2012 11:28 ]

Rake -2×7- Greene vs Hole

Well he really should quit drinking if it causes to him so much trouble .

2x05 R vs Turner

Barney breaking his arm trying to kill a fly was amusing but confessing to Scarlet that he's met someone else while delirious on pain medicine was priceless, the reference to The X-Files after Cleaver meet the smoking guy in the car park was great

2x06 R vs Alford

Trying not to say penis in court was amusing but having it chopped off with garden shears sounded painful

2x07 Greene vs Hole

Cleaver opening Missy's mail was terrible but no wonder he wants to help her with them offering that amount of money but him saying what happened to Wednesday after getting drunk was priceless, I know Lane Hole was an ass hole but putting a contract on him because he lost in court was crazy but the no charge for killing the wrong man was bizarre

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-25-2012 12:29  
Trying not to say penis in court was amusing but having it chopped off with garden shears sounded painful
You would think they could with a better word consider it was quite quite obvious, the word i would used would been Appendage

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Manhood would of worked for me

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Yeah but consider these guy are lawyers they normally used better vocabulary ?

You would think ?

Reply 54#54 bala's post

They tried and nobody understood what they were talking about so that was a waste of time

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Yes when you use a Latin word, that was taken too far but i blame the writers since it's not actors fault

Reply 56#56 bala's post

If the judge wasn't such a prude none of it would of mattered

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Your right but i think his reason was the jury ?

2x08 Greene

Missy was probably the only one who could afford to bail Cleaver out but the thought of Dame Judi Dench playing him in her movie from the book was amusing and Cleaver goading McGregor into having the charge upgraded thinking he could beat it was a massive mistake after getting fourteen years, I cant believe Wendy stayed while Ruth watched and what Cleaver son did to Lane Hole was great

Thread