Thread
Printable Version

Rake (New Show)

Episode 6

Well meeting cleaver family was great but did you recognise Eddie ?

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I didn't know Eddie or as we know her as Sarah is Australian but asking her if she minded if they arrested her was funny and how will David handle the truth about the so called church he wants to marry Missy in, peanut butter on steak sound horrible

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Her accent really was great in this episode i had double take at first that look like her but when i look credits it was her. it nice we got see a different side to the actress.

Episode 7

So we finally find out her real name of missi but Jane isn't as interesting as Missi when she is she going tell her finacer that she used to be hooker?.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

What a couple of idiots that robbed the pharmacy but hitting Cleaver seems to of cured his hangover and Missy risking everything to keep her brother out of prison was unusual but nice

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes there were but it's her brother

Episode 8

Ok what an awkward way catch up with a friend but i am glad Jane finally told him.  . The judge dying on his tax case was unfortunate end but does that mean they do it all over again ?.

[ Last edited by bala at 12-25-2010 09:07 ]

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I liked the false teeth story and I'm glad Missy and David are finished but Cleaver's secretary was lucky considering what she has done to Cleaver but i thought the gargoyle accident was payback untill he offered her job back with a cap of 10% on her steeling which was ridiculous

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

That what a call an understanding boss but she got away with for 7 years which makes you wonder if he wasn't under investigation he would never known

RAKE Series 2 | Starts Thurs, 6 Sept, 8.30pm on ABC1

The second season has been a long time coming

RAKE2 - SERIES TRAILER

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

I recognised her from another show

Rake -2×1- Episode 1

Well so glad this is back but at least he moved to an MP . This was an interesting twist to terrorist attempt to blow up parliament . . I can't believe he asked to go birthday party since last season he sleep with his wife was a bit ridiculous but drunk clown was amusing.. That's one understanding husband the MP has . Cleaver taking it a lot further with the text message but what she did to swap the phone was funny. What a clifhanger i really underestimated her husband

[ Last edited by bala at 9-7-2012 08:38 ]

2x01 R vs Mohammed

How frustrating being disturbed by text message while trying to make out in the back of the limo but trust him to get caught having an affair with the Premier but why does all his ladies have to be married, the judge getting confused and saying bleach-brown-green was amusing considering they was talking about anal bleaching, the phone swap was crafty and who would of though he would get the so called terrorist off only to realise she murdered her husband

2x02 R v Fenton

What a great way to get revenge by making Cleaver think there were drugs hidden in his apartment but having him arrested was pushing him to much

2x03 R vs Wooldridge & Anor

I cant believe Cleaver's roving eye has led him to stray again with Michelle this time but discovering she's not yet 16 was priceless but when she blackmails him into defending her after she is charged with accidentally killing a fellow actor was interesting but it does make you think it was premeditated

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes that was priceless when she told him that but asking him to defend her was interesting. That book naming judge sexual kinks was amusing. What an interesting interview technique when she was rejected as soon as she mentioned Cleaver Green she got the job.  Just when you think it can't get any better he finds his son has knocked up his mum friend . That really was amusing when she said ' it's not like your father is doing 16 years girls

Thread