30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Lip Service (BBC THREE) Seasons 1 - 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Lip Service (BBC THREE) Seasons 1 - 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Lip Service is a story of sex, lies and true love in modern Scotland which follows the lives of some 20-something lesbians. Photographer Frankie returns to Glasgow for the funeral of her beloved aunt after having spent the last two years in America having run away from her relationship with Cat, her family and herself.

Visit The Official Site: Lip Service (BBC THREE)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-20-2012 09:31 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

is this rip off US show The L word ?

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I think so but I've only watched a couple of The L Word, Frankie reaction after hearing that her aunt died was strange but didn't stop her from enjoying herself and when she returns to Glasgow for the funeral. Tess trying to creep out from under the bed after breaking in to get her dress was funny

Episode 2

Another good episode with Frankie trying to learns more about her past but her love life is a disaster and I'm not surprised that her last pick up stole from her place after the way she treated her

Episode 3

Good episode, i felt sorry for Tess after being stood up Lou and she deserved what one of her friends did by leaking her affair but Frankie trying to find out about her past and discovered her name sake died at three was interesting

Episode 4

Another good episode with Tess venturing into the world of Internet dating but what a funny disaster and Frankie finds herself on the wrong side of the law following a run in with her uncle but using Cat's new partner was wrong

Any idea why it is based in Scotland

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yes it didn't stop her but Tess audition didn't go to plan did it, after sneaking out under the bed. Frankie seem troublemaker in the bunch.

Episode 5

Ed telling Tess how he really feels on her birthday was disastrous and then running home to a surprise birthday party just made thing worse and with Frankie and Jay attempting to forget about their drunken mistake Ed blurted it out in temper

Episode 6

I liked the way Ed used the lift situation to talk to Tess and it was nice she got the part she went for and hooked up with the neighbour, Frankie finding out the truth about her past turned out OK because she got to see her mother who she thought had died

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Tess relationship with star of the show look a surprising turn didn't it. Frankie is slightly messed up but she is determined to find out what in the will. i am not surprised she stole given they meet in the book store she was stealing .

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well I did feel bad for Tess but than seeing her school friend become successful made her feel just as bad.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Tess really has no luck does she . your right using Cat's new partner was wrong

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-14-2010 18:24  
Ed telling Tess how he really feels on her birthday was disastrous and then running home to a surprise birthday party just made thing worse and with Frankie and Jay attempting to forget about their dr ...
Well at least he had guts to tell her but it had consequences not really the best timing i admit.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-23-2010 16:29  
I liked the way Ed used the lift situation to talk to Tess and it was nice she got the part she went for and hooked up with the neighbour, Frankie finding out the truth about her past turned out OK be ...
Well what a way end the season with frankie seeing her mum look like everything worked out but will she tell Sam about what happens with Frankie? if this get renewed for a second season it will be interesting.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

I have forgotten about this show completely

Reply 17#17 bala's post

To be honest i thought it had been canceled

Season 2 ep 1

Well Frankie and Sam secret affair i thought she given up on Frankie since she with her wife but it look like there still chemistry and how did i know frankie slept with the new flatmate before they met but she seem like a cool women. .

2x01 Episode 1

I thought Frankie and Cat might still be together after the end of last season when Cat comforted her after what her father said but the  new flatmate should be interesting

30 12
Thread