Thread
Printable Version

Tower Prep (Cartoon Network)

Tower Prep (Cartoon Network)

"Tower Prep"
is an action thriller telling the story of a rebellious teen, Ian (Drew Van Acker), who wakes up one morning to find himself trapped at a mysterious prep school focused on tapping into the "unique potential" of its students. Ian forms a secret group with fellow students CJ (Elise Gatien), Gabe (Ryan Pinkston) and Suki (Dyana Liu) as they search for answers to where they are and how to get home.
Visit The Official Site: Tower Prep (Cartoon Network)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 23:34 ]

1x01 New Kid

Interesting preview episode where we learn a little about their special abilities but the payback with the security breach was funny and i wondering why their parents sent them to Tower Prep. This has potential just like Unnatural History

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Chelsea did a great job at monitoring Ian but almost getting caught when he returned from the secret passages and Suki pretending to be Ian was amusing, Howard confessing was good and protecting the secret passages was a clever move

Reply 7#7 bala's post

That was funny the way they got samples of all their handwriting especially the bikini contest but Whisper 23 and that awesome game of pac-man was great

1x04 Buffer

I thought Suki was going to go in to the shower when she changed her voice but using the coaches voice to get him out was great but Ian choosing between winning or abandoning his friends, it's a shame he didn't do both but it sounds like the Gnomes are students

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I was impressed with Gabe for stopping the rooks from spoiling the dance

Reply 14#14 bala's post

The clue in Ian's book did lead him to meet some strange people but using them to help him find who owns the sweat shirt was amusing and what a place to hide the last page of the book

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Most recently from The Good Guys as Capt Shaw

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I liked the ending where they asked her to show them how she modified the chemical for a free pass

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Gabe falling into the nurses arms was a bit corny and i wonder what the story behind the creature known as Redfang is

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I hadn't thought of that but yes very possible

Reply 25#25 bala's post

The girls screaming in the lab was funny but trust Gabe to use the memory eraser

1x10 Phone Home

As soon Ian explained about his family tradition on his birthday i knew the phone call was fake and Suki brother betraying them was disappointing but the boys getting their first kiss in case they die was amusing

1x11 Trust

Cal may not have been the one in the mask but CJ's hug would of gave it away

Reply 30#30 bala's post

That would be interesting

Reply 33#33 arksongbird80's post

We get it on line and the reason we talk about it in free chatting is that it's got a good chance that admin will read this and hopefully add it to VIP and as for cartoon network i get it on sky but have no idea if it's show in the UK

1x12 Snitch

How did Headmaster find out about were Gabe had hidden that thing and now Gabe has been taken to West Campus it's up to Ian to rescue him. Suki's brother take her away and bala you was right about CJ's father

1x13 Fathers

So they all finally escape but what an interesting ending to the season and who is the seventh person

Thread