40 12
Thread
Printable Version

Tower Prep (Cartoon Network)

Episode 8

Well look like they are not only student looking to escape tower prep and it does seem like they have allies in the wood.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Gabe falling into the nurses arms was a bit corny and i wonder what the story behind the creature known as Redfang is

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes so it look like they have few allies in redfang but the fact that we have no idea who they are-do you think there are all missing student that went missing inn the woods.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I hadn't thought of that but yes very possible

Dreams

In dream become responsibility that annoying saying but this whole episode was interesting since we now know what the foundation of Tower prep was and how it got changed.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

The girls screaming in the lab was funny but trust Gabe to use the memory eraser

1x10 Phone Home

As soon Ian explained about his family tradition on his birthday i knew the phone call was fake and Suki brother betraying them was disappointing but the boys getting their first kiss in case they die was amusing

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yes boys will be boys but the phone call with his mother telling him it's dangerous suggest that she knows where Ian is.

1x11 Trust

Cal may not have been the one in the mask but CJ's hug would of gave it away

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yeah but did you pick up what she said at start about her dad not understand leaving tower prep does that mean her dad is the headmaster ?

Reply 30#30 bala's post

That would be interesting

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well we will just wait and see based on what we know about her family and fact she always been had tower prep suggest that. i am still trying figure Gabe connection to tower prep.

I'm kinda slow here, but how are you boys watching this show if it's not on VIP and ya'll are in the UK??
do you get cartoon network now??

**I like this show when I can catch it.    And yes I think the alien things might be students who ran away.   

Where are they *specifically*
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 33#33 arksongbird80's post

We get it on line and the reason we talk about it in free chatting is that it's got a good chance that admin will read this and hopefully add it to VIP and as for cartoon network i get it on sky but have no idea if it's show in the UK

ahhh.  I figured it would be something like that.  I will talk it up.

I love cartoon network.  Although all these shows (tower prep, Unnatural history) not really animated material!    Funny how it's on the CARTOON network....just saying. :-D
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 35#35 arksongbird80's post

It's more of patience game i still remember how long it took for them add Unnatural History

1x12 Snitch

How did Headmaster find out about were Gabe had hidden that thing and now Gabe has been taken to West Campus it's up to Ian to rescue him. Suki's brother take her away and bala you was right about CJ's father

1x13 Fathers

So they all finally escape but what an interesting ending to the season and who is the seventh person

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well it really put in a difficult position but i figured CJ read Gabe and he kept look at senior Gabo gave it away when talking to CJ.

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Look like we wait to see but did they escape and where can they go ?

40 12
Thread