40 12
Thread
Printable Version

Tower Prep (Cartoon Network)

Tower Prep (Cartoon Network)

"Tower Prep"
is an action thriller telling the story of a rebellious teen, Ian (Drew Van Acker), who wakes up one morning to find himself trapped at a mysterious prep school focused on tapping into the "unique potential" of its students. Ian forms a secret group with fellow students CJ (Elise Gatien), Gabe (Ryan Pinkston) and Suki (Dyana Liu) as they search for answers to where they are and how to get home.
Visit The Official Site: Tower Prep (Cartoon Network)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 23:34 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

don't you have enough shows to watch than add more to your list?

1x01 New Kid

Interesting preview episode where we learn a little about their special abilities but the payback with the security breach was funny and i wondering why their parents sent them to Tower Prep. This has potential just like Unnatural History

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was nice pilot episode, unlike Unnatural History the most of the character have special abilities which certainly makes show have more potential but let not forget it's still kids show but it was very watchable.

i suspect all these kids parents were told this special school that deal with there kids unique skills. Looking from stories they told each other they all seem come troubled backgrounds.

It does feel like water down version of Division (Nikita).  These kids could turn out lethal killers with the skills they have.

Monitored

Well the second episode wasn't bad discovery of the secret passages was nice way around that monitor but i have say i really like monitor she was great at handling Ian..

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Chelsea did a great job at monitoring Ian but almost getting caught when he returned from the secret passages and Suki pretending to be Ian was amusing, Howard confessing was good and protecting the secret passages was a clever move

Episode 3

i figured out vacuum tube was early version of whisper within few minutes of of him tearing up the picture but Whisper 23 was dangerous .

Reply 7#7 bala's post

That was funny the way they got samples of all their handwriting especially the bikini contest but Whisper 23 and that awesome game of pac-man was great

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes that was awesome game shame onlinegamebar version isn't like that  

1x04 Buffer

I thought Suki was going to go in to the shower when she changed her voice but using the coaches voice to get him out was great but Ian choosing between winning or abandoning his friends, it's a shame he didn't do both but it sounds like the Gnomes are students

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I figured out who norms were few episode back -there are buffer team but i had no proof but this episode does prove it. i figured that the norms were either the monitors, students or teachers. There was no other possablity.

I personally felt this wasn't a great episode but it did prove some revelation at the end.

The Rooks

Well another secret revealed in this episode and Archer doesn't realise that he important to tower prep and we found Rooks goes all way to headmaster. i like two separate story-lines boy and girls.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I was impressed with Gabe for stopping the rooks from spoiling the dance

Book report

Well what a way to make a book report into a more interesting episode thinking clue in Ian books lead him to the woods and way out but it wasn't . Gabe falling in the grave was amusing.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

The clue in Ian's book did lead him to meet some strange people but using them to help him find who owns the sweat shirt was amusing and what a place to hide the last page of the book

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

I had feeling that tunnel was booby taped.

please tell me you recognised the teacher ?

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Most recently from The Good Guys as Capt Shaw

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes you got that one but he also guest starred

• Smallville as hawkman

Election

i figured out it was buttons quite early on but the ending really showed tower prep look in a  bad light asking her how she done it and give her pardon doesn't really sound like a good thing i bet they rid once they adapt the chemical.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I liked the ending where they asked her to show them how she modified the chemical for a free pass

40 12
    Thread