Thread
Printable Version

viptv.net not working

Reply 20#20 mrs_h's post

Are other sites dealing with videos, tv and such working in the UK? I haven't seen any tech news on it, but the site seems to working for people outside the UK, so seems a little strange.

Reply 21#21 sanggye's post

Yes, the free site www.tv-video.net Is working fine.

its not working for me too and im in the uk just checked the tabs of the site i already had up and they seem to work fine it seems to come up with 404 error when accessing using the main link. [ Last edited by angel-87 at 10-11-2010 19:07 ]
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 23#23 angel-87's post

Angel, so you can get in from bookmarks or history pages? Does it actually play something for you though?

I tryed old book marks and history strightaway everything to do with the vip site comes up 404 for me

Reply 24#24 shinny's post

no i just tried it using my history and it didnt work, came up with 404 error message. but i have had tabs open in my browser for days with shows i wanted to catch up on (waiting for points lol) and i just tried one of the tabs and it works and is playing.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 26#26 angel-87's post

Ok thanks, probably because the connection was made before this issue. Hopefully it will be resolved soon for everyone.

Hi, I am over in the UK and still nothing. I was just wondering if there was any idea what the problem is and how long it will take to get fixed? Otherwise I'm going to bed

Reply 28#28 Grequon's post

Sorry, no ETA on when the problem will be fixed or exactly what it is. Admin is aware of it, but you might as well head to bed. It might be a while longer before we know anything.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

YUP, still not working in the UK

I am no help it is working for me in the US, I think one of the connecting servers must be down for you guys.

Reply 31#31 gabsimom's post

I have just gained access to the site which is running a little on the slow side and I am in the UK and now it has stopped again [ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-11-2010 22:50 ]

Reply 32#32 spratt89's post

Still not working for me

vip

whyyyyyyyyyyy is not work in the uk? i want my money back...

Reply 34#34 patanisca's post

It's a temporary issue which is being worked on. If you have purchased unlimited monthly viewing, you can PM lbjedward for reimbursement for lost viewing time.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

QQ cmoooooooooooon!

Sorry, this must be a mistake we made and I am going to fix it soon.
We keep improving services for you.

VIPTV.NET can be reached in GB now.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 38#38 lbjedward's post

Thank you [ Last edited by bala at 10-12-2010 06:42 ]

vip net dont work in dk

Thread