Thread
Printable Version

Bored to Death Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bored to Death Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Show Here

2x01 Escape From The Dungeon

The cop with a S&M fetish hiring Jonathan to destroy the hard drive was amusing and the walking in on George

2x02 Make It Quick, Fitzgerald!

Trust Jonathan to be hired by George's ex wife's new husband to find out who she was having an affair with only to find out it was George

2x03 The Gowanas Canal Has Gonorrhea!

Poor George getting bad news from the female doctor but him making the most from the doctors hug was amusing

2x04 I've Been Living Like A Demented God!

Ray is on a roll with the ladies but the girl in the comic shop was amusing but now George with the drug test and Jonathan was impressive in the woods

2x05 Forty-Two Down!

Wow that could of been a tragic accident in the coffee shop it's a good job it was ice coffee but why the mother put the pushchair so close was crazy, the look on the cashier face was amusing and the answer to the episode title fitted them both to a tee. Kevin Bacon getting accidentally hit in the face was funny

2x06 The Case of the Grievous Clerical Error!

Ray joins Jonathan in the search for Leah s dog and find a scam with the dogs being dog napped and George was luck that Jonathan realised they were about to operate on the wrong George

2x07 Escape From The Castle!

Nina is a bit of a tease but Jonathan getting caught spanking her was amusing but what was he thinking trying to sneak in to the ladies locker room

2x08 Super Ray Is Mortal!

George jumping of the roof looked painful but attacking the guy who stabbed Ray was impressive

Bored to Death Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres October 10, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

3x01 The Blonde in the Woods

George being reunited with his daughter where he meets her new boyfriend was interesting and Ray spending the day with his biological son was just ridiculous but Jonathan accidentally shooting the dead guy after being framed was stupid but looking forward to see how he gets out of this sticky situation

3x02 Gumball!

I'm not surprised that George thought he was being followed because he was high on marijuana but when they turned up at the carousel it was amusing and almost getting framed a second time was stupid

3x03 The Black Clock Of Time

I can't believe Ray sad down with the breastfeeding support group in the park but then asking if his son could feed off one of them was outrageous and with all the pushchairs looking the same you knew he would walk of with the wrong one

3x04 We Could Sing A Duet

Jonathan taking Emily out but when they wind up on a stakeout with a guy impersonating Jonathan which was amusing but trust Jonathan to allow her to get drunk and Ray being drawn to an older woman was priceless

3x05 I Keep Taking Baths Like Lady Macbeth

Who would of thought the fiasco in the supermarket would repair George and Jonathan's friendship but Green getting the wrong idea when Ray put the tracker on him was amusing

3x06 Two Large Pearls And A Gold Bar

Patty introducing Jonathan to her father as the guy she lost their virginity too looked uncomfortable but using him to guard her family's wedding jewels only to steal them as an insurance scam backfired when he was stabbed with a sword

3x07 Forget the Herring

Interesting guest appearance from Isla Fisher as Rose who has a new leads on his paternity case but what a surprise that he finds out after he slept with her that she's his sister and George trying to make a mends with Emily was amusing

3x08 Nothing I Can't Handle By Running Away

I'm disappointed that Jonathan had to consider breaking up with his new girlfriend, Rose considering she is his sister as far as we know so he should of told her but I'm hoping next season she is revealed not to be his sister

Cancelled

Thread