Thread
Printable Version

Blue Bloods Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x07 Shoot the Messenger

Frank being ambushed over new Policy from the DA on live tv was bad enough finding out he dating your daughter was rubbing salt into wound. That baby was lucky it survived but seriously going after the baby just because the mother cheated on drug boyfriend was ridclous   . Sad the father shot himself because of it

5x08 Power of the Press

Danny and his partner trying get the deal honoured by FEDS were tricky but they did that thanks to their boss .

5x09 Under the Gun

Danny wife getting mugged was a surprise but getting a gun to deal with it was expected but glad she didn't use it.

5x10 Sins of the Father

You just knew when episode start calmly all hell will break soon and it did and being able to recognise a man who killed a cop 30 years ago was impressive and getting his son to get confession was amazing

5x11 Baggage

This show constantly put moral situations to the test with bank robber actually doing it help one of the army friend who lost his legs was sad and trying to make best of the situation was tough but glad danny found a way

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I have to say this was a good set-up but kill him because he couldn't cancel the contact was nice

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Jamie was lucky he didn't get killed with that shout out but glad he gave them up before he died.

5x15 Power Players

Protecting a mob informant was a lot of trouble but just when you think it's over he get shot down

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yes he was very lucky danny was there to stop SWAT guys from taking action . It was nice to cover the funeral expenses for that man that got killed in gang shooting

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

So glad she got caught

5x18 Bad Company

So glad they got human trafficker with that undercover operation it certainly high risk for Jenko

5x19 Through the Looking Glass

Setting a homeless man on fire was disgusting

Reply 249#249 codebreaker's post

he did finally get through to her

Reply 253#253 codebreaker's post

I am glad Frank didn't back down when been threaten by old case .

5x21-22 The Art of War

This was a two part episode which was rare for this show but the murder of one Frank's Captain deserved the investigation done properly meaning Danny couldn't exactly do his job as he was forced do it right way which made it tough but i am glad he managed to get the guy even through hanging from the building which meant his confession was tainted but forcing him confess again through leverage was great.

Reply 296#296 codebreaker's post

I am glad he decided to give him a chance to explain why he wanted to become a cop and it looked like he really want to .

Reply 300#300 codebreaker's post

He gave as good as he got in the end got his respect back

Reply 313#313 codebreaker's post

I found that girl very resourceful the fact she made an office and place to sleep with so little space was smart but Jamie telling her boss resulting in her getting a bigger place was nice.

Frank having to be the boss knowing what rules are must been difficult but the fact he decided to not let that stop him was unfortunate

7x09 Confessions

Difficult position Frank was into knowing information but priest unable help but finding a way out of it was sneaky.

I don't think Jamie's relationship with his partner is going last with him being hot-headed it's going get him in trouble.

Reply 321#321 codebreaker's post

One of these days Jamie is going go too far it will cost him dearly

Thread