Thread
Printable Version

Blue Bloods Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Justice is Served

Another jury duty episode and this time Danny not convicting and than forced mistrial leading to danny to take over case find right suspect. Jenko getting raped was so sad but being embarrassed because she is a cop and not reporting it but Jamie helping her through it was great. It makes you wonder if this true for female cops ?.

I am so glad she arrested him instead taking him out

4x10 Mistaken Identity

How you can confuse a Muslim with Siki  was interesting because over here it obvious the difference but in America i suspect it would be easy to confuse but i am glad there were able have sitdown at end and get the misunderstanding sorted.

I really get annoyed when people blame their religion for their own misfortunes but bomb a mosque and than an event because you lost your job was ridiculous.

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well that problem with friends but as soon as he saw surveillance van outside his house it bound to mean he was under investigation

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yes nicky did the right thing and she handled the situation correctly even through her mother didn't like it .

Unfinished Business

What a sad episode the fact Danny couldn't prevent him from killing himself was sad   but at least he made it look like an accident so that his son wouldn't find out what really happened.

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Yes but Erin not reporting getting kidnap was odd

Open Secrets

The school should done a better background check with Janitor kidnap two girl several years apart and great ending father of missing girl who had been missing for 8 years    .

Insult to Injury

Well Danny desk duty would think his day was going to be boring but getting that call really made his day a little more interesting  .

Knockout Game

What a disgusting game to play on innocent people and danny having a choice whether to arrest a guy or not was tough decision but his family made him realise he's not a judge .

Righting Wrongs

Nice returning episode , Finding it was plastic surgeon who killed her not her husband was nice surprise .

4x19 Secret Arrangements

Well Danny and commissioner having a a argument as why he was looking at his conviction when it was DA office looking into why he has good clearance rate when we know he's a good cop .

4x20 Custody Battle

Well this was different type of case when the suspect dies in police custody it's up to Erin to get case before grand jury but finding out cop was excessive force was sad and commissioner fire him after he was found innocent was nice

4x21 Above and Beyond

Well finding out an uncover cop was killed was bad enough but than finding out his family secret was a surprise and than finding out his first wife caused his death was sad .

4x22 Exiles

Well PPP trying to do a secret operation without NYPD support but getting a captain to help cover it up was awful and trust Frank to get to bottom of the situation . I love the fact that this series show what is like boss of cop to do their job because he has to make a lot tough decision and i miss that captain he wasn't a bad person but to help cover up the investigation was sad.

5x01 Partners

I had feeling DEA transport will get hit but they should had at least 2 patrol car as back up as well as Danny. Jamie better get his feeling for his partner under control otherwise it will risk his life when there a dangerous situation , his captain gave him a way out but he didn't take it.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yes but it's a good thing Jamie's other partner came to rescue but i am glad he didn't identify the father.

Burning Bridges

It surprising to think being gay as a cop would create so many problem considering he was a good cop

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes Danny was lucky there was a witness

5x05 Loose Lips

Danny trying to protect his brother was nice but kidnapping Jamie's partner was crazy .

Most Wanted

Not quite sure how i feel about this episode it wasn't up normal standards i was expecting and Danny's LT is interesting not sure if i like her or not but she certainly different.

Thread