Thread
Printable Version

Blue Bloods Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This is an awesome show, one of the best season finales in a long time, I really hope the don't cancel it. I've always loved Tom Selleck and the cast is perfect for this show. I was happy to see that they were able to bring down the rouge Blue Templar cops and get the answers they needed regarding the murder of Joe. It's an excellent show, one that should continue!!

As a season premier I thought it was a little weak until the end, with Jamie about to go under cover. I would have liked to see a couple of twists in the murder case, I'm guessing with the new mayor they couldn't fit that in.
I wonder how this new mayor & Frank will work out, yes he seems to have respect for what Frank did when he was a child, but they do seem to have different ideas about what right & wrong are, that should prove to be interesting. And it sounds like Jamie's undercover case is going to be a bit dangerous, can't wait to see where they're going with this story line. Looking forward to what looks like is going to be a very intriguing season.

Thread