Thread
Printable Version

Blue Bloods Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

That's the problem spoilt kids glad he got parenting advice from the DA.

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well eventually he will lose it ?

Protest Too Much

Well that photographer was a real piece of work . Bonnie & Clyde bank robber was a tragic outcome . Erin getting mad when she found out her dad seeing her best friend but the fact none of other children care was amusing.

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yes it was a waste but at least danny tried to save him

No Regrets

Well who would of thought the gunman was actually a lawyer doing a bucket list

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yes but i felt bad for them because finding out he's not your own flesh and blood is certainly going change the relationship.

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Well i would think he would eventually found out in time but i agree Jamie certainly speeded up the process.

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Yeah but at least he suspected but had no evidence it would been a bigger shock if he had no suspicion?

Loss of Faith

Well this was sad a girl decided to become a Muslim and just because she's suppose to catholic her father kill her . Here i thought honer killing only happen in Asian culture.

Ends & Means

I think this was the first Danny was angry at his wife for doing her job but she was right him walking out wasn't a good move. Erin new promotion was great until she realise the situation she had with an old conviction her boss made excluding the evidence so he didn't walk.

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

The secret behind kids race was amusing

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

I did find that ridiculous but jamie hadn't handed him any mint and told him to leave it wouldn't of been an issue. I am glad he still has a job overturning that judgement

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Jamie knew he was walking into an ambush

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

That was awful but they underestimate his ability to give give a suspect description

Unwritten Rules

What a tough case with cop trying to find cop killer and DA trying get concrete evidence but Danny and Erica working to get a confession was great

4x02 The City That Never Sleeps

Well Danny having his hand full with movie star certainly made his life more complicated but the fact that female members of his family are in love with that actor but i would loved to see their faces if he had told them he bats for the other team .

4x03 To Serve and Protect

Jamie deciding to disobey his superior officer and go with the kid was risky move but his father deciding not leave it as it is and let him get a suspension seem to be right thing to do.

Danny's case got rather complicated and what a way put Erin's life in danger . I am surprised he left the courtroom after his deposition you would thought stayed to see what was going to happen with the suspect consider what he went through to catch him?.

Erin and her Ex hooking up should be intresting storyline.

I really hope Jamie doesn't fall in love with his partner because that's going to get complicated consider the job they are doing.

Lost and Found

That little girl writing help me on dinner mat was good thinking but i am surprised kidnapper didn't check it was his mistake leading to Danny to finding them. Jamie trying help that guy was good attempt but sad he committed suicide

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

She really was one hell of a burden for Danny but i am glad his wife finally put an end to it

Drawing Dead

Well i had feeling one of witness would taken the gun but trying to find out which one was impressive

Thread