Thread
Printable Version

Blue Bloods Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Who says being a lawyer is easy

Lonely Hearts Club

That was close call with mother and son serial killers i did see that coming but i knew there was some chemistry between them and the fact his wife doesn't see her as a threat is surprising?.

Blue Blood Gag reel

Blue Bloods 2x08

Well i still don't get how he push her out of the window force needed would need to be a lot break a window ?. Nice thanksgiving in the hospital

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well yeah but she didn't think she would dig a little deeper if only she had made her feel guilty she might not get caught.

The Uniform

Well did know there such thing those type of cops but his loyalty was tested when he got sold out.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well so much for loyalty glad he finally wise up

Leap of Faith

Who would thought a suspect who said they spoke to god actually could prove the father was a killer when all evidence pointed out she was crazy

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

That's what i like about the show because it did look like an accident the way we taken in from start episode.

Parenthood

Well thinking it was father who shot the criminal when it was the son but i didn't quite catch what happens to him since the episode overshadowed with arrest of the Mayor daughter who doesn't know he's her father it was nice that she got community service.

The Life We Chose

Well this was sad episode but getting the phantom was great

No Questions Asked

Well this was tricky situation when one officer decided to take a picture of a suspect at gun ammistry and than using that photo even through they weren't allowed provided for some difficult situation

Some Kind of Hero

Well so much for trying save a baby almost cost him being outed but his partner taking the reconiation was his only choice but getting medal in his pocket was nice.

Family Business

Another good returning episode that smart thinking texting Cab code to his wife

Domestic Disturbance

Well another ok episode but glad he drop the charges against that women consider he had the power

Scorched Earth

Well this was a ok episode but glad commissioner gave him a choice to leave his city

Risk and Reward

Well that hostage situation was good but i likd how trick the guy confess where the hostage was but i be more concerned with how they found him since that cop identity was held a secret so either they have some in police department who tipped them off to his identity ?.

Nightmares

Well Danny get a new partner was interesting she had her doubts about him but they did mange to solve the case and i am not surprised the old partner wants to take a break consider what has happened to her over past 3 seasons.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was good episode not what  i was expecting but glad Sean woke up .

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well not a good idea framing a family of cop but i liked how they found out who it was

Thread