Thread
Printable Version

Blue Bloods Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yeah maybe your right

Dedication

Well i like how they took down shooter in middle of the Dedication without anyone realising

Age of Innocence

What a sad case of a man pretending to be a teenager causing death of that girl .Rich people really are the most troublesome person

Graffiti on the roller shutter that was one talented artist.

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was stupid

Silver Star

Killing an homeless was sad and it almost made Danny take it personally when he found out he was a war veteran . I still don't get why he was homeless since he had a women who cared for him and she had a house ?

To Tell the Truth

Well kidnap cop wife was really crazy but more crazy is that they knew his family was going be in danger and they allowed her to be kidnapped i know they got her back but you would thought they would prevented kidnapping in the first place?.

Model Behavior

Well this was an average episode i really should paid more attention but it's a good thing she didn't jump

All That Glitters

Well who would of thought she arranged the whole thing but she was rather convincing

Cellar Boy

Well you must really be cold to frame your own brother for murder of your parents.

He's really over his head with them cutting his breaks but impressed how he handled that situation crashing into empty parking lot

The Blue Templar

Well they finally found people responsible for their brothers death

Reply 61#61 shinny's post

Your new avatar is that a piece of candy?

Reply 63#63 shinny's post

Ok i got used to the old one so i got a bit shock when you changed it. it almost blinded me

Reply 67#67 gypsiegirl66's post

It's been renewed

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was the best but i wonder how  Jamie will do undercover?. I can't wait to find out .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-4-2011 16:56  
Danny shooting a cop who failed to identify himself was sad and it looks like he was taking out his frustration out on everyone because of his wife but a nice result in the end
Well the fact he head injury before was the reason but Danny anger problem was bound to be an issue.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-12-2011 14:47  
Danny making jokes about the dead bank robbers parents being proud he died with the gun in his hand was amusing but Danny saving the guy's life freaked out his wife which is understandable and Jamie's ...
Well i like the twist one robbers was an ex-cop but Danny put his life on the line for a cop. it's sad to find out reason behind the robbery was because his daugher need a transplant . I like how the cases are not straight forward.

Innocence

What a stupid reason shoot 3 kids all because they laughing at a joke . Frank old case about innocent guy who jailed 18 years for a rape he convicted. I like frank told guilty guy there are watching him.

A Night On The Town

Well i liked how his wife finally got his attention and what a lucky break that he found old snitch to help him break his case but i would love her pop in hotel to meet his wife that would been priceless.

Black and Blue

Well making it into race issue was wrong but it bound to get out of hand but getting that retard kid to make the phone call was wrong because he had no idea what he was doing

Thread