121 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Blue Bloods Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well that mistake cost him from going free but i wonder whether youngest accept the offer from blut templar about spying for them?

Samaritan

Well talk about cocky criminal filming himself robbing the train with his gang not really a smart move but they got him in the end thanks figure where he might get on the train

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes that advantage allowing citizens to carry a gun Shame we can't in the UK.

Privilege

I am so glad they found way get guy with diplomatic immunity arrested for Rape . I still never quite why men do this he was stupid enough rape someone in his own country and smart way get DNA from making him sweat

Officer Down

Great episode but i also like humour with women who hang sign about her cheating husband but the ending with her getting a real pig was funny.

What You See

Well who would thought it would been a mother who had the bomb and trick her husband meet her in the park so they could be together in the after-life was crazy but thanks to Danny everything worked out fine.

Episode 6

Well those kids all died because a teacher had a crush on student . I am glad none of kids were involved with the overdose.

Episode 7

Wow another great episode they got gang off the street but it cost them a gang leader, he should been smart enough keep his mouth shut and not tell his gang that his brother was snitching on him.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well reputation is always important for most school but your right it was awful it valued that more than student well-being.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well he still manages to get away and lady who talking him help him out

Episode 9

Well this was great episode the last 5 minutes were great and it's good thing her dad decided to check up on her but i didn't even know he carried a gun ?

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I got see the aftermath of that attack she bound to go through some breakdown because she really looked scared.

After Hours

Danny situation with his club owner got him into trouble with his wife but they worked it out

Little Fish

Nice returning episode and getting a confession after 25 years was great. Arresting the judge was great by Danny. Glad it all worked out

Family Ties

Another good episode who would thought it was mum but i think mistake hooking up with her boss.

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well we seen enough US show to know that it happens

Hall of Mirrors

Well another good episode who would thought he was undercover episode not the direction i thought episode was going i actually thought racism type crime it turned out to be a jealously crime   which was nice. That guy need to learn how to take No for an answer and it rather stupid to leave your bike helmet on the counter .

My Funny Valentine

Well the fake kidnapping turning into real one was predictable . The cleaning lady son being arrested and the Commission asking detective look further prove his innocence . It was a nice family Valentine dinner  

[ Last edited by bala at 2-10-2011 15:31 ]

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes it was sad

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

isn't that what young people think when they parents get divorce ?

121 1234567
Thread