Thread
Printable Version

Blue Bloods Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

I did find that ridiculous but jamie hadn't handed him any mint and told him to leave it wouldn't of been an issue. I am glad he still has a job overturning that judgement

3x22 The Bitter End

Jamie watching the young woman commit suicide would be tragic but holding her baby when she jumped was a double tragedy and to make thing worse Danny promised to help her when her parents were taken from her, Jamie was lucky when his partner was killed in the ambush

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Jamie knew he was walking into an ambush

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Only after he realised the place was empty and by then it was to late

3x23 This Way Out

How diabolical that the gang used the kid with learning difficulties to fire the gun and the way they were interrogating the kid was sad as it was obvious he had learning difficulties

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

That was awful but they underestimate his ability to give give a suspect description

Blue Bloods Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres September 27, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Unwritten Rules

What a tough case with cop trying to find cop killer and DA trying get concrete evidence but Danny and Erica working to get a confession was great

4x01 Unwritten Rules

The death of a police officer is a tragic start to the season but Danny influencing the old lady to identify his suspect was so out of order and Erin putting her career on the line to get a confession was a nice surprise

4x02 The City That Never Sleeps

Well Danny having his hand full with movie star certainly made his life more complicated but the fact that female members of his family are in love with that actor but i would loved to see their faces if he had told them he bats for the other team .

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Russell stopping the runaway was lucky but having drugs with him in the station was stupid and all the Reagan women just passing the station to meet Russell was amusing but he was really lucky to survive the attack considering he killed his next victim

4x03 To Serve and Protect

Jamie deciding to disobey his superior officer and go with the kid was risky move but his father deciding not leave it as it is and let him get a suspension seem to be right thing to do.

Danny's case got rather complicated and what a way put Erin's life in danger . I am surprised he left the courtroom after his deposition you would thought stayed to see what was going to happen with the suspect consider what he went through to catch him?.

Erin and her Ex hooking up should be intresting storyline.

I really hope Jamie doesn't fall in love with his partner because that's going to get complicated consider the job they are doing.

4x03 To Protect And Serve

Allowing Jamie to suffer the consequences for disobeys his lieutenant's orders was the best thing as it showed no favouritism and Danny butting head with Homeland Security was interesting as they were trying to protect a killer who later shot Erin in a hostage situation was sickening but " please don't hurt my family" was a great signal that he was about to shoot the suspect

4x04 The Truth About Lying

Why on earth did Jenko say she got the phone from his back pocket when he clearly took it out of his own pocket and placed it on the ground but his action looked strange and the fact it was filmed was unbelievable, the death of the teenage girl did look like she was being pushed in front of a train

Lost and Found

That little girl writing help me on dinner mat was good thinking but i am surprised kidnapper didn't check it was his mistake leading to Danny to finding them. Jamie trying help that guy was good attempt but sad he committed suicide

4x05 Lost and Found

It's a good job Erin was in the dinner when the girl left the note but why they only checked the security tape of them leaving when they couldn't see his face didn't make sense as they could of seen his face when they arrived and the guy in the jewellery shop's girlfriend must of done a real number on him for him to kill himself over an $8,000 ring, Danny not having shoot the guy in the back was lucky

4x06 Growing Boys

You just knew Jamie would get into trouble again after chasing away the boys who confronted the boy he was mentoring but Danny's wife deleting his number from his ex-girlfriend's phone was amusing and Baez going undercover in the gym was interesting

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

She really was one hell of a burden for Danny but i am glad his wife finally put an end to it

Drawing Dead

Well i had feeling one of witness would taken the gun but trying to find out which one was impressive

4x07 Drawing Dead

I first thought the kid running was only running out of the line of fire and I couldn't see a gun in his hand but Frank's bluff with the blank paper was a great way to get her to hand over the gun and what a tragedy that Danny's informant died trying to get the black book

Thread