Thread
Printable Version

Blue Bloods Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x15 Warriors

I'm not surprised Danny’s heated approach to the case landed him in anger management class and not being angry but frustrated was amusing

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well eventually he will lose it ?

3x16 Quid Pro Quo

What a piece of work winding the guy up while playing basketball and when he strikes back he is arrested and the cold case of the girl who they thought was attacked by her rich and powerful boyfriend was interesting as it turned out to be his father

Protest Too Much

Well that photographer was a real piece of work . Bonnie & Clyde bank robber was a tragic outcome . Erin getting mad when she found out her dad seeing her best friend but the fact none of other children care was amusing.

3x17 Protest Too Much

I'm glade the photographer didn't scare off the key witness and what a waste of life for Dylan

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yes it was a waste but at least danny tried to save him

No Regrets

Well who would of thought the gunman was actually a lawyer doing a bucket list

3x18 No Regrets

How frustrating for Danny when he was interrogating his prime suspect when the killer struck again and Jamie should of known getting involved with the family with the young was only going to make things worse but at leased he tried to fix it

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yes but i felt bad for them because finding out he's not your own flesh and blood is certainly going change the relationship.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

The so called father would of never known if Jamie had kept his nose out

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Well i would think he would eventually found out in time but i agree Jamie certainly speeded up the process.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

The boy must of been about five so his mother was in no rush to tell the guy he wasn't the biological father

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Yeah but at least he suspected but had no evidence it would been a bigger shock if he had no suspicion?

Renewed For A 4th Season

Loss of Faith

Well this was sad a girl decided to become a Muslim and just because she's suppose to catholic her father kill her . Here i thought honer killing only happen in Asian culture.

Ends & Means

I think this was the first Danny was angry at his wife for doing her job but she was right him walking out wasn't a good move. Erin new promotion was great until she realise the situation she had with an old conviction her boss made excluding the evidence so he didn't walk.

3x19 Loss of Faith

Kathleen being killed by her father because she changed religion was crazy because as he said she was all he had and pulling a gun on the on so many police was obvious his was of committing suicide with the help of the police

3x20 Ends & Means

Danny almost getting physical with Linda in the hospital was a surprise but the argument at home was predictable and what a dilemma for Erin after her new promotion, Danny not waiting for backup was what you would expect from him

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

The secret behind kids race was amusing

3x21 Devil’s Breath

How barbaric that an off-duty officer who apprehended an armed robber without any shots being fired was being investigated because he had a drink

Thread