Thread
Printable Version

Blue Bloods Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 Chinatown

That was an unfortunate time for Jamie to witnesses a crime in progress, just after a meeting with a federal agents in a dark part of Chinatown but i cant believe they was more interested who Jamie was talking too than the original crime

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well he still manages to get away and lady who talking him help him out

Episode 9

Well this was great episode the last 5 minutes were great and it's good thing her dad decided to check up on her but i didn't even know he carried a gun ?

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I had a feeling that Erin was going to be his next target but it was a good job she arranged to meet her dad for dinner and at leased he did ask Frank to try so he should of seen it coming

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I got see the aftermath of that attack she bound to go through some breakdown because she really looked scared.

After Hours

Danny situation with his club owner got him into trouble with his wife but they worked it out

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Going to Hell for Vince Walker's alibi was amusing but I'm not surprised that Danny's wife was upset after finding Sabrina's phone number on the napkin that fell out his pocket and then ringing him at dinner but the new top was his worst idea. How ironic that the doorman's wife would attempt to shoot Sabrina only to ricashae off the lamp post and kill her husband instead

Little Fish

Nice returning episode and getting a confession after 25 years was great. Arresting the judge was great by Danny. Glad it all worked out

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Good returning episode but it's sad it took 25 years to find Leo's body when he was so close to home and the call girl explanation to the boys was funny and as the chief said a great day for the family business

Family Ties

Another good episode who would thought it was mum but i think mistake hooking up with her boss.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

What guy fools around at his own engagement party and Erin might not of asked for the kiss but she didn't object

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well we seen enough US show to know that it happens

Hall of Mirrors

Well another good episode who would thought he was undercover episode not the direction i thought episode was going i actually thought racism type crime it turned out to be a jealously crime   which was nice. That guy need to learn how to take No for an answer and it rather stupid to leave your bike helmet on the counter .

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Danny having to lie to his partner was hard for him but jealously is the root of all evil and it was nice they caught the woman's brother for trying to send her mad

My Funny Valentine

Well the fake kidnapping turning into real one was predictable . The cleaning lady son being arrested and the Commission asking detective look further prove his innocence . It was a nice family Valentine dinner  

[ Last edited by bala at 2-10-2011 15:31 ]

Reply 35#35 bala's post

The Commissioner taking an interest in the cleaning lady's son was nice but fake kidnapping all because her dad's girlfriend said they were getting married was sad

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes it was sad

Reply 37#37 bala's post

A strange thing to do thinking it might get her parents back together

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

isn't that what young people think when they parents get divorce ?

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Only if they are rich and spoiled

Thread