Thread
Printable Version

Blue Bloods Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x17 Knockout Game

The expectant mother being punched in the face for fun was diabolical especially as she lost the baby and the husband getting revenge by killing the guy was understandable but arresting him after was the right thing to do

4x18 Righting Wrongs

What a way for the surgeon to find out his wife was dead because the only thing they found was his business card and Frank privately assigning Jamie a cold case was awkward as he couldn't tell his partner the whole truth, Erin trying her hand at speed dating was amusing

Reply 34#34 bala's post

The District Attorneys office investigating Danny because of his clean up rate was interesting but Danny blaming his dad instead of Erin was unfortunate and Jamie going on a double date with his partner was amusing as they were supposed to be with each others friends

4x20 Custody Battle

Well this was different type of case when the suspect dies in police custody it's up to Erin to get case before grand jury but finding out cop was excessive force was sad and commissioner fire him after he was found innocent was nice

4x21 Above and Beyond

Well finding out an uncover cop was killed was bad enough but than finding out his family secret was a surprise and than finding out his first wife caused his death was sad .

4x22 Exiles

Well PPP trying to do a secret operation without NYPD support but getting a captain to help cover it up was awful and trust Frank to get to bottom of the situation . I love the fact that this series show what is like boss of cop to do their job because he has to make a lot tough decision and i miss that captain he wasn't a bad person but to help cover up the investigation was sad.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Christopher dying in custody after getting arrested for a domestic was tragic but resisting arrest in front of his daughter is going to be a horrible last memory of her father, I'm glad they got to the truth and he was fired

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Nicky turning to Jamie to look for Tyler was understandable after her mother seen him on the street and the uncover cop being killed because his wife rang the wrong number was a surprising twist

Reply 40#40 bala's post

The suicide victim running a sting operation for the police was an interesting twist and Danny working the case knowing that is was off-limits was understandable as their investigators were acting suspicious and Eddie getting sucked in by the couple trying to get married was amusing

Blue Bloods Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres September 26, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

5x01 Partners

I had feeling DEA transport will get hit but they should had at least 2 patrol car as back up as well as Danny. Jamie better get his feeling for his partner under control otherwise it will risk his life when there a dangerous situation , his captain gave him a way out but he didn't take it.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Jamie's in denial I think!! Love this show, glad to have it back.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

The guy causing trouble at the start needed to be stopped after throwing coins at the mother and daughter but getting hit by the van was a surprise and you bet the officer feels guilty for using his stun-gun, loading the haulage van in the street with boxes marked  DEA Evidence was asking for trouble

5x02 Forgive and Forget

Jamie stands up for a fellow officer was nice but being ignored when they needed backup could of been fatal as they were out numbered and out gunned and glad the victim / killer did the right thing when the father took revenge

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yes but it's a good thing Jamie's other partner came to rescue but i am glad he didn't identify the father.

Burning Bridges

It surprising to think being gay as a cop would create so many problem considering he was a good cop

5x03 Burning Bridges

The guy with the knife having a second attempt at the hospital was surprising and the gay cop witnessing a crime in a gay neighbourhood was unfortunate but his partner refusing to work with him was bizarre

5x04 Excessive Force

Jumping out the window and blaming Danny for using excessive force was a little over the top as he could of easily died from that fall but threatening to push him out the window was a bad choice of words, I would of liked to see Reverend Potter charged with obstructing justice

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes Danny was lucky there was a witness

5x05 Loose Lips

Danny trying to protect his brother was nice but kidnapping Jamie's partner was crazy .

Thread