Thread
Printable Version

Blue Bloods Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Justice is Served

Another jury duty episode and this time Danny not convicting and than forced mistrial leading to danny to take over case find right suspect. Jenko getting raped was so sad but being embarrassed because she is a cop and not reporting it but Jamie helping her through it was great. It makes you wonder if this true for female cops ?.

I am so glad she arrested him instead taking him out

4x08 Justice Served

I'm glad Jamie talked Janko out of her street justice on Jake after he assaulted her and that kid was lucky Danny was on the jury as without him he would be in prison

4x09 Bad Blood

Baez thinking her estranged brother was responsible for the homicide was sad and crashing through a glass door to arrest him was over the top and the German Shepherd in the K9 unit being accused of police brutality was interesting as Frank took a personal interest in the case

4x10 Mistaken Identity

How you can confuse a Muslim with Siki  was interesting because over here it obvious the difference but in America i suspect it would be easy to confuse but i am glad there were able have sitdown at end and get the misunderstanding sorted.

I really get annoyed when people blame their religion for their own misfortunes but bomb a mosque and than an event because you lost your job was ridiculous.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Danny's partner kneeing the verbally abusive suspect was amusing and the cop thinking the Sikh looked like a Muslim was crazy but a Muslim targeting his own people because he has lost his faith was tragic

4x11 Ties That Bind

Danny being assigned to help in the case of his childhood friend Mickey was interesting as he was suspected of having ties to a mob family but what a shame he almost cost him his life

4x12 The Bogeyman

Nicky did the right thing in going to Danny and ringing the police as Jane Doe was understandable but what a shame her mother gave her a hard time

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well that problem with friends but as soon as he saw surveillance van outside his house it bound to mean he was under investigation

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yes nicky did the right thing and she handled the situation correctly even through her mother didn't like it .

Unfinished Business

What a sad episode the fact Danny couldn't prevent him from killing himself was sad   but at least he made it look like an accident so that his son wouldn't find out what really happened.

4x13 Unfinished Business

You can understand why Frank was upset when he was caught off-guard during a press conference but the mother was right about seeking justice for her murdered daughter as the guy behind bars wasn't responsible, the Marine who was suffering from PTSD was sad and putting his son in danger was crazy but covering up the way he died for his sons sake was nice

4x14 Manhattan Queens

Erin being abducted by the accused man's mother in the hope she will re-examine the drug case was a surprise but what a great result finding out he was innocent and the other case had an amusing end

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Yes but Erin not reporting getting kidnap was odd

Open Secrets

The school should done a better background check with Janitor kidnap two girl several years apart and great ending father of missing girl who had been missing for 8 years    .

4x15 Open Secrets

Allie being missing for seven years was tragic but finding her alive after the second kidnapping was incredible and I suppose they missed the Janitor first time around because of her being a woman

Insult to Injury

Well Danny desk duty would think his day was going to be boring but getting that call really made his day a little more interesting  .

Knockout Game

What a disgusting game to play on innocent people and danny having a choice whether to arrest a guy or not was tough decision but his family made him realise he's not a judge .

Righting Wrongs

Nice returning episode , Finding it was plastic surgeon who killed her not her husband was nice surprise .

4x16 Insult to Injury

No wonder the bike messenger gave Jamie a fake number considering she was using counterfeit money and so glad Danny stopped her murder suicide pact

4x19 Secret Arrangements

Well Danny and commissioner having a a argument as why he was looking at his conviction when it was DA office looking into why he has good clearance rate when we know he's a good cop .

Thread