Thread
Printable Version

Blue Bloods Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Blue Bloods Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

BLUE BLOODS is a drama about a multi-generational family of cops dedicated to New York City law enforcement. Frank Reagan is the New York City Police Commissioner and heads both the police force and the Reagan brood. He runs his department as diplomatically as he runs his family, even when dealing with the politics that plagued his unapologetically bold father, Henry, during his stint as Chief. A source of pride and concern for Frank is his eldest son Danny, a seasoned detective, family man, and Iraqi War vet who on occasion uses dubious tactics to solve cases. The sole Reagan woman in the family, Erin, is a N.Y. Assistant D.A. and newly single parent, who also serves as the legal compass for her siblings and father. Jamie is the youngest Reagan, fresh out of Harvard Law and the family's "golden boy;" however, unable to deny the family tradition, Jamie decided to give up a lucrative future in law and is now a newly minted cop. Jamie's life takes an abrupt turn when he's asked to become part of a clandestine police investigation even his father knows nothing about, and one that could impact the family's legacy.­

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/blue_bloods/

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-23-2017 01:41 ]

1x01 Pilot

Nice introduction to the family and What a lucky break that the doll used was a prototype and only 3 in the country but his excessive force risked the case but the girls life depended on a quick result. The killer giving his wife the necklace from a previous murder was a huge mistake

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well that mistake cost him from going free but i wonder whether youngest accept the offer from blut templar about spying for them?

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I think so because he can then find out who killed his brother

Samaritan

Well talk about cocky criminal filming himself robbing the train with his gang not really a smart move but they got him in the end thanks figure where he might get on the train

Reply 5#5 bala's post

They were very cocky but when they realised the leader got on the train before his gang it was only a mater of time when they could find him but the samaritan saving the girl from being raped was good

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes that advantage allowing citizens to carry a gun Shame we can't in the UK.

Privilege

I am so glad they found way get guy with diplomatic immunity arrested for Rape . I still never quite why men do this he was stupid enough rape someone in his own country and smart way get DNA from making him sweat

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Kelly didn't waste any time in reporting the new but i did like the comment about reporting the news before it happens and don't you hate it when they hide behind diplomatic immunity

Officer Down

Great episode but i also like humour with women who hang sign about her cheating husband but the ending with her getting a real pig was funny.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

The light guy wanting to protect his bookie was crazy considering he was involved with the cop killing in fact they were all crazy protecting the cop killer even the killer himself trying to shoot his way out but Alice and the real pig was funny

What You See

Well who would thought it would been a mother who had the bomb and trick her husband meet her in the park so they could be together in the after-life was crazy but thanks to Danny everything worked out fine.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Danny did a great job in saving everyone including the bomber but that would be hard to watch your son on live cameras

Episode 6

Well those kids all died because a teacher had a crush on student . I am glad none of kids were involved with the overdose.

Episode 7

Wow another great episode they got gang off the street but it cost them a gang leader, he should been smart enough keep his mouth shut and not tell his gang that his brother was snitching on him.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

It's terrible that the catholic priest was more worried about the schools reputation than saving the students from their drug problem but the amount of drugs found was incredible and there goes their reputation with a teacher charged with multiple murders

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well reputation is always important for most school but your right it was awful it valued that more than student well-being.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I liked how they told the father to shut up and sit down when they threatened to arrest his daughter

1x07 Brothers

I liked the way that Danny sent the anonymous text to get the guy to go after the gang leaders brother and the way Frank managed to keep the learning center open was nice

i hope CBS back this for the long haul

Thread