Thread
Printable Version

Blue Bloods Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Erin using the granddaughter to get a contact number for her grandfather was devious and trust Andy to get carried away by putting himself in danger

5x16 Only in New York

I had a felling the wife would do a runner rather than take her daughter to see her ex husband but he was lucky to walk out alive after holding an officer hostage

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yes he was very lucky danny was there to stop SWAT guys from taking action . It was nice to cover the funeral expenses for that man that got killed in gang shooting

5x17 Occupational Hazards

I'm not surprised Erin was rattled after seeing someone had tuned a photo upside-down at home but the shooting at work was crazy and I must admit I thought the kid collecting charity was a scam but her sounded convincing, the pipe bomb was a surprise but the kill shot was impressive

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

So glad she got caught

5x18 Bad Company

So glad they got human trafficker with that undercover operation it certainly high risk for Jenko

Reply 246#246 bala's post

The girl was lucky to make the 911 call as they wouldn't of known about the kidnapping ring and Eddie arresting the leader was great as she could of passed herself of as a victim, Frank looking out for the girl at the prison an her marriage was nice

5x19 Through the Looking Glass

Setting a homeless man on fire was disgusting

Reply 248#248 bala's post

Frank being his usual hot headed with the investigative journalist was understandable after allowing the killer air time and Danny being paired with the troubled teenager seemed a waste of time

Reply 249#249 codebreaker's post

he did finally get through to her

Reply 250#250 bala's post

By locking her up, I doubt that will work as she will have an even bigger chip on her shoulder

5x20 Payback

Senator McCreary asking for Frank’s help to make a DUI go away was diabolical and the victim Jamie and his parter found in the park was interesting as she looked like she was being bullied  but she was lucky on the bridge

Reply 253#253 codebreaker's post

I am glad Frank didn't back down when been threaten by old case .

5x21-22 The Art of War

This was a two part episode which was rare for this show but the murder of one Frank's Captain deserved the investigation done properly meaning Danny couldn't exactly do his job as he was forced do it right way which made it tough but i am glad he managed to get the guy even through hanging from the building which meant his confession was tainted but forcing him confess again through leverage was great.

Reply 255#255 bala's post

The last scene with Frank telling him he would be given the death penalty was good as it wiped the smirk off his face! I'm going to miss this show during the summer. I do wish we'd see more of Jamie, Erin etc. I love the Danny scenes but there are too many!! And Danny is ALWAYS the hero, lol!

5x21 New Rules

Something happening to Donald Kent just after being promoted was a little predictable but getting shot with his wife was a double tragedy and having Erin keeping him honest did make it more interesting, what a cliffhanger with Linda in the hospital room

5x22 The Art of War

Danny getting the mother to lie about her so called injuries to get him to talk was impressive and Frank telling the guy behind the killing he's facing the death penalty was great

6x01 Worst Case Scenario

The girl in the club did the right thing after what the guy said but trying to stop the bombing wasn't going to be easy with one bomb missing and Danny threatening to unplug the ventilator was predictable but talk about a close call with the missing bomb

Thread