73 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Body of Proof Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Abducted - Part 1

Well what a great start to new season but i think they should air both parts in the same night would made it better. It's been a while since this series was on i forgotten one of main character had died and replacement look great. How they kidnap her daughter was surprising how did she know that she's her daughter ?.

Mob Mentality

Well Megan taking down the prep with her car was amusing but there were some interesting revelation about the new cops .

Eye for an Eye

Well poor Megan not realise that her new therapist might be a murderer

Fallen Angels

Well Kate sleeping with a man who looked liked he killed the victim certainly put a new meaning to conflict of interest but stealing his bloody shirt and than trying to put it back was rather amusing.    Trust Megan to be suspicious of him from the moment she met him.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

That was disturbing but getting jealous when another guy show interest in Megan was rather amusing

Doubting Tommy

That was one hell of a frame job against Tommy but Megan just wouldn't quit

Disappearing Act

Well it was good plan faking his death but you just can't fool Megan and what a shock for the wife her husband coming back from death after 5 years.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes that problem when your a doctor you really can't ignore medical oath.

Committed

Well Megan getting fooled by the psych patient was truly amazing she had me convinced but i liked the twist she really was a evil genius but i be scared based on good she is she knows where Megan lives big red sign   .

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well that was tragic all those people getting in juried was rather reckless but surely it better just give the guy sleeping pill rather than give something could mess with his mind.

Quote:
Originally posted by kellemanske at 5-9-2013 21:04  
She didn't have sleeping pills. This wasn't premeditated. But it was pretty stupid.
Consider her profession i would assume she would have some

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

i am glad she managed rectify a wrong

Reply 30#30 kellemanske's post

Well the cover up went for a while but who thought Tommy boss was megan's dad murder?

73 1234
Thread