Thread
Printable Version

Body of Proof Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 109#109 bala's post

Kate's loosing her job because she paused during the press conference was a surprise and who would of thought the random taxi accident would uncover two murders, Megan's prank about her surprise date was amusing

Reply 118#118 bala's post

That was a nifty app on his phone but what a way to find his dads body and Curtis's new position going to his head was amusing but the practical joke was priceless, Megan's new love life heating up with the gardener oh! sorry the landscape architect was nice

Reply 122#122 bala's post

What a tragic mistake about their identity and what a turn around about the bullet when it wasn't his daughter the bullet was in but i know the girl was badly injured but how a father couldn't tell his daughter from her friend was strange

2x18 Going Viral, Part 1

What happened to Dani was tragic but Special Agent Brendan announcing it on the news before they could inform her parents was irresponsible and Kate keeping quiet about cutting herself was stupid

2x19 Going Viral, Part 2

Having only 72 hours to find the out what the infection was so they can save Kate was interesting and who would of thought the untested drug that killed one would save Kate and the others

2x20 Mind Games

What a season finale and seeing Peter throw him over the balcony was a shock so I watched the end again just to check but being stabbed explained why he did it and how did he know she was there when he was text from her phone

Body of Proof Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres February 19, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-6-2013 17:17 ]

3x01 Abducted - Part 1

Trying to stop the serial killer whose victims are young war veterans was interesting and the surgeon's assistant looked suspicious but killing him before finding who made him do it was unfortunate

3x02 Abducted - Part 2

I'm glad Tommy found out about Megan's daughter being kidnapped by the killer as without him and his partner it would of been a totally different outcome

3x03 Lost Souls

Claim that their daughter was killed by the Devil did seem unreal and with divine intervention saving the one who killed her sister was interesting as Megan didn't believe it but what the surviving sister said would make you think twice

3x04 Mob Mentality

What an idiot being filmed shooting at the police and Tommy pre-booking the restaurant was a nice idea but Megan being pissed when she found it wasn't spontaneous was amusing and the way Megan used the car to take down the suspect was impressive, the grieving father being the killer was a nice twist

3x05 Eye for an Eye

Megan's mother, Joan going off on one because of the box belonging to her husband was bizarre as she should of put it away before she asked Megan to get any memorabilia from home before she sells the house and that therapist was far too arrogant for my liking

3x06 Fallen Angels

Sergei being the one who saved the unborn baby was a nice twist as it looked like he was the one who finished her off after sleeping with Kate

3x07 Skin and Bones

Tommy being bitten with what looked like a zombie was freaky but slumbering upon a serial killer using his victims for body parts was surprising

3x08 Doubting Tommy

I had a feeling when Megan went back in the bar Tommy would be with another woman but her turning up dead was surprising and the lengths he went to to frame Tommy was incredible

3x09 Disappearing Act

He went to some length's to faked his own death but the surgeon trying to save the girl life revealing his real identity was an ironic mistake

Thread