29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Body of Proof Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 131#131 bala's post

I loved the comment where he said he was difficult to work with and she asked him if he had met Megan.
These were 2 great episodes and although I wasn't a fan of Peter's way of greaving, I do think this was a nice way to get rid of the character of Dani and I love the CDC guy!

Reply 133#133 bala's post

I think the CDC guy might come back, but not as a regular. He's too good to work in a morgue without research capabilities. And 2 Megans in 1 place? Maybe it would be fun for a while, but I don't know if it would last.
btw I liked the description of Aidens phonecall.

Reply 137#137 bala's post

what a way to end the episode.
Was this the season final?

Reply 139#139 arksongbird80's post

Well, I think that they have no use for her disease anymore. She dealt with it.
Only now in the final the convict made a reference to it and she didn't seem to have coped that well.
I don't think it will come back very often.

Reply 142#142 codebreaker's post

I think he might have suspected something on the way she supposedly answered or just a feeling or he was trying to get her to come anyway, it can be so much

Reply 145#145 spratt89's post

That's not good news. I actually liked them a lot. So I wonder how they are going to replace them.
At least we have some storyline in which Peter can leave and thus replaced, but still, if they don't find great replacement, this is the end of body of proof.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

great episode loved the lipreader scene..

Reply 24#24 bala's post

She didn't have sleeping pills. This wasn't premeditated. But it was pretty stupid.

Final

This was an oke episode, but for the series final it was (a bit) disappointing.
I'm glad they didn't leave any important questions open.

29 12
Thread