Thread
Printable Version

Body of Proof Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hard Knocks

Well it was an accident who would think getting punished in chest from a girl could lead to his death but that ring made it obvious it wasn't father but i didn't realise girl had one too.

Love Bites

Well finding out how she died was awful

Gross Anatomy

Well i am still confused as how body got there in the class ?

Reply 93#93 codebreaker's post

Yes it was great what she did

Falling for You

Well it sad to think groom allowed her to fall but making it look like an accident was awful i understood it was an accident but he could tried to save her ?

Shades of Blue

It was about time we meet his wife after all the conversation they have had over past 2 seasons.

Sympathy for the Devil

Well the fact that everyone hated that women didn't help but Megan was very professional about finding out who killed her

Occupational Hazards

Megan mother trying get megan a boyfriend was rather amusing but Kate losing her position was a surprise

Reply 110#110 kellemanske's post

Well i don't know given that only person that give back to her doesn't like her but seriously you would thought she handed the job to Megan instead of Curtis?

Reply 112#112 kellemanske's post

I was expecting her to become the new boss

Reply 114#114 kellemanske's post

Sorry but you misunderstand me , when you said that you were expecting someone new ,  the her i was talking about was women who fired Kate   .

Reply 116#116 kellemanske's post

She already has a job so unless she decides incorporate her current job into that job?

Home Invasion

Well what an awful way to find out your parent were murdered on your mobile phone . Curtis being boss has gone to his head but Kate's prank was rather amusing he deserved it and he was good sport when she told him .

Identity

Well it didn't take long for Curtis to get fired but really it wasn't his fault they confused the bodies but he really stepped up not letting Megan take the blame. .

Reply 124#124 kellemanske's post

next episode has luke perry gust star

Reply 126#126 kellemanske's post

yep he is

Going Viral, Part 2

Well this was a great two-part episode and it was crazy to think this person wanted reduce the population by infecting all those innocent people and i am glad Kate gave that guy a job should make for an interesting next season if he stays on.

Reply 132#132 kellemanske's post

I am guessing with Dani death he might leave the show as character which means CDC guy would some become megan partner ?. Are they planning killing one lab tech i hope it's not curtis but other guy.

Home Invasion

Well Megan first case comes back to haunt her but what a way to start the episode

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 4-13-2012 02:18  
Yea I believe it was.  The season seemed to end with alot of emotional episodes.  I don't think peter will die tho.  Not on the heals of the girlfriend.

Anyone notice how Megan's "disease" has all b ...
Megan disease only stop perform brain surgury but she probably on some sort medication to reduce the tremors.

Thread