Thread
Printable Version

Body of Proof Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Helping Hand

Another good episode but it obvious eventually she end up to autopsy on one of her patient. Again with mis direction with suspect who would thought it would be the mother but the cocaine was massive clue.

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

She didn't know

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well the reason was so she wouldn't take her baby away so some level she trying to be a good mother

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

I agree with you but that's the problem with drug addict they don't think logical

Talking Heads

Wow cutting up the body into that many pieces was cruel. They still managed to find all pieces which was amazing. It was a good episode

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

I thought she wanted to see what dead body look like and yes the video is nice . Most teenagers would be curious about a dead body would make for interesting biology lesson

Dead Man Walking

Well Megan actually saving the guy by doing a emergency surgery and find out who tampered with equipment was interesting.

Society Hill

Wow finding out what caused her victims death was interesting election should of been obvious but taking  the space heater with her was a smart move and to think if she had gotten her hair out of the pool she would of got away with it.

All in the Family

Well i found interesting if Megan ex husband hooks up with her boss . it's on going story line but megan mis understanding that car pooling instead having time spend with her daugher

Reply 55#55 kellemanske's post

Well i think he was being nice

Buried Secrets

Well another good episode Megan tricking the guy to confess making him believe he was dying . That was rather amusing to find what the cure was .

Broken Home

Thanks to her daughter taking pictures she able find out how that girl died it was rather cold killing your own sister because she changed charities

Reply 62#62 kellemanske's post

Well after what her mother did i am glad he turned her in That was his sister she could live a better life

Body of Proof season 2 promo

Reply 69#69 arksongbird80's post

Yeah it was clever of the writer incorporate that in one of her lines but finding out the neighbourhood were swingers was rather amusing.

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

Yeah interviews were nice distraction from the episode but killer was a surprise but the video was nice

Missing

Well finding out who kidnap the boy but meeting megan's mother was interesting and nice talk at the end

Hard Knocks

Well delivering an alive body to morgue was amusing and i hope new girl stays she's rather amusing . Well i glad death of other guy lead them discovering about the school chemical problem and stupid women throwing her coat away in front of megan you would thought she would get rid of the evidence?

Point of Origin

Well the fire was sad and shame she died after being rescued but fire investigator was a little convenient but i should known it was his partner

Second Chances

Well finding out how she got killed was awful but the fact she survived went back make sure she's died was sad all because he was jealous?

Thread