64 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Body of Proof Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I just read on another site that it starts on October 22nd not September 24th but i cant find a date on ABC

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Unfortunately tvrage have made a few mistakes in the past but i do like the layout and i use the weekly schedule which includes yesterday which is a great feature

Reply 7#7 bala's post

As you say it better be worth the wait

Reply 9#9 bala's post

The chances are they will be dubbed just like films that have been released abroad first

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Finally we should be able to watch this tomorrow, i cant believe how long from it was first announced to be aired

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Good episode, she would make a good detective as well as a medical examiner and the family situation looks like they are as bad as each other

Reply 23#23 bala's post

As see said you cant kill a dead person and I'm sure knowing how to keep someone alive is a great start to being an ME

1x02 Letting Go

I like the way Peter got Brian out of the restaurant but the killer was a real shock

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I would of put money on it being Brian from the restaurant

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Recognizing her own work rather than the victim was interesting but what was the mother thinking by breast feeding her baby while taking cocaine

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Not a very good mother if she didn't know but then again killing someone makes her a terrible mother

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I would of thought the easiest way would be to give up the drugs and not kill someone to be a good mother

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I think most drug addicts with babies would use formula milk so not to poison the baby

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Megan and her team literally piecing the victim back together was impressive and her daughter wanting to see a dead body was strange but the finished video was beautiful

Reply 48#48 bala's post

That was interesting who and why she tampered with equipment and the twin thing was amusing

Reply 52#52 bala's post

It's surprising it took so long to figure out she was electrocuted but leaving the old hair from her locket was her downfall but the other guy slipping her Aspirin was lucky

Reply 54#54 bala's post

It made sense why Megan didn't want the cop to tell the boy about his dead father from her own experience and the carpool turned out OK

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Nice result in solving the cops murder she was also able solved his cold case at the same time

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Lacey thinking her parents were getting back together because of the phone calls from her mothers office was amusing and Nikki's mother swapping the pills for over two years was diabolical but i liked the way the mother was arrested at the church and lets hope she gets lots of publicity

This has now been added to Realplayer site

64 1234
Thread