73 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Body of Proof Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Body of Proof Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Former neurosurgeon Megan Hunt, brings a unique and refreshing crime solving perspective to her new job as Medical Examiner and finds herself at odds with just about everyone she runs into. In addition to starting a new career, Megan must also rebuild her relationship with her family which she has neglected for her career.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-9-2011 20:14 ]

[ Last edited by bala at 8-18-2011 06:24 ]

For some reason this show didn't air last night it was suppose to

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

it kind of odd that tvrage had it airing on September 24th

I really got excited

Update

Body of Proof is an upcoming American medical drama television series. Starring Dana Delany and Jeri Ryan, it was to premiere on Friday nights on ABC on October 22, 2010.[1] However with the failure of Thursday night drama My Generation and the current struggles of The Whole Truth on Wednesday evenings, the network is currently holding back the series in order to launch it on a better evening

Source

Now i am bit annoyed first they postpone it for 1 month now it look like they planning to hold back until 2011. - I understand the reason but at same time if this show fails next year they can't blame us.

Body Of Proof' to premiere in Europe

ABC's new series Body Of Proof will air in some European countries before the US.

The show stars Dana Delany as a neurosurgeon who becomes a medical examiner after a car accident.

The Walt Disney Company has now announced that the series will premiere in Italy, Spain and Hungary from January and February. The programme will then launch in the US later in the season.

Other early international launches are also expected, although details of which countries will be involved have not yet been revealed.

Catherine Powell from The Walt Disney Company said: "Body Of Proof has generated buzz from the pilot stage and, in response to client demand, we're pleased to be bringing it to international viewers so early."

The crime channel Alibi has picked up Body Of Proof in the UK but it is not yet known when it will air.

Source

Wow this has got most crazy show scheduling situation-it better be worth the wait    

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Do we have any download cappers in Italy, Spain and Hungary ?

As long as it not dubbed only has language subtitles

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well that's a shame

Finally

On November 30, 2010 it was announced by ABC that the series will premier March 29, 2011

Source

Reply 13#13 bala's post

At least good thing all 13 episode have already been filmed

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Please don't jinx it a lot can happen between now and tomorrow.

Pilot

Finally get a chance to watch this series and i have to say it wasn't a bad first episode and it will take time to get into the show but finding out who killed the jogger was a twist. She kind of reminds me female version of House

Reply 18#18 kellemanske's post

Well we don't know story with the EX we have no idea what type of mother she was and you can't portray him as bad guy from 1 episode.

Reply 20#20 kellemanske's post

I get what your saying it just until we know more about the situation i would rather reserve judgement. I do agree that she trying and i think the cake at end kind of shows the daughter wants to reconnect with her mum so whether he likes it or not as you put the choice is hers but not his but he can make it difficult.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well she seem know a lot about being a ME given the fact she only a surgeon- i wonder how she became so good at being an ME?.

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Yes i suppose your right she can't kill dead people but the fact she so good after only being an ME for 6 months seem a bit odd.

Reply 26#26 kellemanske's post

LOL yeah your probably right i am over thinking it it just i didn't know A surgeon has to know how he can kill a patient that made smile .

Reply 29#29 arksongbird80's post

i don't think it's like Psych it closer to house and even closer CSI than Psych

not a bad start

Body of Proof debuted last night on ABC, and the prognosis is good. The debut racked up 13.8 million viewers and a 3.0 adult demo rating, thanks in large part to its lead-in Dancing With the Stars.

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Well i don't think he meant to shoot her it was an accident

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Well it was too obvious suspect but once his girlfriend confirmed where he was that ruled him out.

73 1234
Thread